Chapter Twenty-One~ A birthday present

"Surprise!!!" Mum called out along with Lolade and Bolade, removing my blind fold at the same time. I looked at the building in front of me. "What's it for?" I asked turning to them

"Vinny this is your new apartment. I got it in the estate so we could still be closed but then I guessed you'd probably need your personal space so...I got this"

"What?!" I screamed startling them "you're joking right? Mum you can't b..buy a house for me.. it's for us all right?"

She shook her head and smiled "you're shocked but ehn? Who wouldn't. Let's go inside and see if you like it."

I nodded still disbelieving her. Inside was bae! Like really nice! It wasn't so expensive and all but it looked pretty cozy, the air was cool and everywhere was neatly arranged. It was a duplex.

I walked upstairs with them, there were three bedrooms upstairs, that's a master room and two other rooms for only God knows what.

There was a study opposite the master bedroom door. And each room plus the study had a bathroom and a fridge with some stuff in it.

Each room also had flat screen TV in them and a recliner. Not to mention the large closets in the Masters room that already had new clothes in them.

The white king sized bed looked comfortable enough and when I sat on it, I just wanted to lie down and sleep. I sluggishly stood up and followed my mom and the twins downstairs.

We went to the kitchen. You won't believe me like that I know but this kitchen had a dish washer, electric gas cooker, and an ice stuff. (I don't know what it's called. Forgive me. It looks like this👆)

When we were done we went back outside."I know it wasn't so good but please manage it for now" she said and I looked at her like 'what the heck are you saying?!'

"Mum this is the best present I've ever gotten. I can't thank you enough!" I said hugging her. She wrapped her hands around my shoulder and we hugged for a good three minutes. World record! (Just kidding) but actually I haven't hugged someone for that long.

"Don't we deserve hugs? We helped you to say surprise and we even helped to reduce the amount of cookies in the fridge" Lolade said. I chuckled and hugged them both. This people were the best. No. Second best. My one and only best would be God.

*****Please read*****

Very short shebi? I know. My exams are starting next week Monday so yes. Plus this would be my last update till like December fourteenth or so. Yes.

Oh yeah MY BIRTHDAY is coming up soon. December eight! You guys better keep my gifts o! 😁👑🎆🎉🎋🎁

Don't forget to wish your darling author a happy birthday. 😘😘