Tags! (Not for the Previous Chapter though)

Hey guys! So again I am tagging people! Only six. But before that I'd love to say a big thank you to all of you still. Silent readers, Voters, Commenters, all of you! Am so great full. Thanks for your supports on this book. I wouldn't have done anything without y'all.

Just to let you know that this is basically my routine when I publish books and you read, kill me with votes, comments or when you're a good friend of mine here on Wattpad.

I am NOT doing this because you took part in the last chapter Christmas Routine stuff. That's for the next chapter. I'm just doing this to tell you thanks. And keep up with your wonderful Nature.

-JesusLovesYou: Gosh! You are just good, like really. Thanks for the loads of votes and the sweet comments you've been giving. God bless you!

1-800-AntiSocialHoe somehow, youve been keen on reading this book and voting. Thanks a lot for not giving up on the book yet. God bless you! <3

@MeredithBaxter: you're nice, kind and of great personality. You support this book a lot and also vote and comment on it. Thanks a lot! God bless you! 😇 (P.S. keep up with your books, they're great!)

_Unknown_107: I don't know if you keeping a secret eye on me but almost all the time, you're the first to read, vote, comment and know when I update. You're a darling! God bless you! :)

ArielMasters: You just remain a unique jem to me! Thank you so much for everything... God bless you! 😊 (P.S can't wait for you to start with the guardians of the Pegasus again!)

omontese thank you for reading and voting a lot on this book, for all of your supports too! God bless you! 😘

That's all for now. Bye loves!😘

Plus Christmas is basically around the corner so, you guys fill me in on your Christmas Routine. And your bucket/ wish list & new year resolutions!