Chapter Thirty-One~ Kidnapped?

After the beef, the air had become tense, we hardly spoke or said a word. None of us heard from Amaka, she didn't even bother coming back which got susan and I really worried. Of course Ify couldn't care less.

Typical her most times very petty

Susan and I had prayed about it but, the girls weren't coming together but I knew God was going to do something about it.

My relationship with David was going on well, we were head over heels for each other. I was in David's house, both of us siting on the love couch and talking, eating Ice cream.

We both loved ice cream.

So cute??

"So.... they're not clearing the air up anytime soon" he said.

"Well, I am not saying that exactly but...",

"From the look of things yes" he completed and I smiled. He returned it with a killer smile and I almost fainted.

$ø ©ü+€

My phone rang and as I looked at the caller ID, a gun shot ran through the house.
We quickly bent down and ran to his attic and locked the door.

Another gunshot.

"God please keep us safe" I whispered softly clasping my hands together and closing my eyes

Another gunshot.

David got up and made for the door, I quickly pulled him back. "No! David where do you think you're going?"

"Stay here Rachael, don't move. I'd be back okay?"

"David don't" I pleaded. He crouched down on the floor beside me and held up my chin to look at him. "Trust me. I'd be back for you. Just pray"

Those were his last words before he left, leaving me.

Third person's POV

David made his way downstairs from the attic, his movements slow and quiet, he pressed his back against the wall as he moved.

Another gunshot.

He gritted his teeth and clenched his fists. "God help me. I don't know what to do. Take control" he prayed.

Once he got to the stairway, he peeped and saw five tall buff men, each holding guns. One pointed the gun upwards and shut again. He let his eyes trail to where the bullet seemed to hit and saw holes one, two, three, four, five. He counted.

He felt someone's fists connect with his head and it sent him tumbling on the staircase before everything became black.

The now six men, searched the house for anything valuable. They took his phone and some money, then pulled him to their van and drove away.

An hour of silence passed by slowly and Rachael decided to come out of the attic. "David?" She called. She searched his room, the bathrooms, the master's room, the store room, the kitchen, everywhere but he was no where to be found. "Holy Jesus help me!" She screamed tears streaming down her face when she saw his blood stains on the staircase.

She followed the trail of blood that stopped outside, just then a police car drove into the driveway. "Ma'am? What's going on?!" One said pointing a gun at her. She raised her hands in the air tears running down her cheeks.

"Sir, I'm not a criminal. M..My boyfriend was taken. I think they b..b..beat him u..up" she hiccuped pulling her hands back down.

The man followed her into the house holding onto her arm. She squirmed under his grip which was so strong. Finally he let her go when he saw trails of blood. He followed them and stopped outside where a bigger pool of blood was formed.

"Sam? Officer Dickinson needs back up now. Send Tom here too" he said into the speaker he held.

Five minutes passed an the rest of the officers came by. The white guy, dressed in a black top and black jeans and Nike trainers, walked up to Dickinson. "Boss. What's the problem?"

"Tom, detect what kind of crime took place in this setting." The police man, Dickinson, said pointing to the blood and the bullet holes.

Tom nodded. He crouched down on the floor and inspected the blood then looked up and the bullet holes punctured through the ceiling. "It looks like, this criminal wanted to get attention by shooting at the ceiling, and your boyfriend?"

Rachael nodded and he continued "Came up here and was probably shot or beaten. But the pool of blood outside shows that he wasn't shot.

There might've been a vehicle they brought and maybe put him in there and drive off. The probably had difficulty in putting him into the car taking more time and letting more blood flow from his injury to the floor.... I think your boyfriend was kidnapped ma'am.  I'm sorry."

Rachael gave a cry of agony. More tears rolled freely, down her cheeks.

David?  Kidnapped ke?

What if his unconscious now?

What is they're beating him up now?

Why did I allow him to go when I felt uneasy?

God! Please help me!

"Ma'am, we recommend you keep quiet about this. We don't want interference. We would handle this carefully. Here's my number. In case something happened" Mr. Dickinson said, getting up and handing her a card. "We'd keep investigating. For now, follow us to our office, we need to interview you."

She got up, took her phone, and followed them to the police station.

****

Didn't see that coming did you? Hehehe. Okay I'm behaving wicked now, I'm sorry all you Davael shippers. Okay so I got this shipping name stuff. I don't know if it's cute but you guys should being more shipping names for the latest couple in town!!!!!

Let's hope that David comes back abi they'd find him sha.
Next chapter is going to be David's Point Of View.

Who's excited??

Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ish am acting weird now.

Don't forget to

VOTE🌟

COMMENT💬

SHARE👥

FOLLOW ME @BeautyYoungWriter_

LOVE Y'ALL

BYE!✌✌✌