Chapter 10

Swinging his leg slowly under the table, Wonwoo stared at the salt on the dining table that could fit six more people. Seriously, it's had three empty chairs more beside Wonwoo. He was having a dilemma whether he should take the salt by himself which was quite difficult because the salt was a bit far from his reach that he had to stand up to reach it which was seemed impolite, or just simply asked the person beside him, which was Mingyu's mom to grab the salt for him and made the thing more awkward at the dining table. So he just sat there, feeling as awkward as hell, eating his food silently.

Ever since Wonwoo stepped his feet into the house, he couldn't stay away from Mingyu's mom. It's either getting his cheeks being pinched by the woman or being dragged literally everywhere by the arm. Mingyu's mom really adored Wonwoo and everyone could see that. And the fact that Mingyu had already confessed his feeling toward Wonwoo to his mom just made the mother love the black hair boy even more. That's why Wonwoo ended up sitting beside her at the dining table instead of Mingyu. The family of three were having a good conversation among them plus Wonwoo on the side trying his best to be as invincible as he can. He then thought, they're just skipped school and Mingyu's parents knew about it and they still okay with it? If his parents, he would be dead by now.

"You need anything, sweetie?"

A voice interrupted Wonwoo's short daydream and the boy turned his head to the side.

"Yes?" was what he could reply because he didn't hear the question at all.

"You need anything?" she repeated, smiling.

"Oh, can you pass me the salt?" Wonwoo asked as politely as he could.

"Aww Mingyu, where did you found such a cute boy like him?" she said while handing the salt.

Wonwoo took the salt and looked down. His face was red as a tomato including his ears. Enough with the awkwardness, now humiliation? Somebody saved him, please. Mingyu on the other side was laughing at his mom's comment and Wonwoo's reaction. Wonwoo looked at him and mouthed 'I'll kill you.' and continued eating again.

The lunch finished and finally, Mingyu's mom set Wonwoo free only to be dragged by her son to his room. Being the clueless boy he was, he just followed Mingyu without objection.

Entering the room, Mingyu looked at the latter excitedly. Like jumping in front of Wonwoo kind of excited. Wonwoo gave him a weird look and sat at the edge of the bed, playing with his phone. The big puppy pouted and sat beside the kitten (I think you know who puppy and kitten are), poking the kitten's side, he tried to get the boy's attention.

"Don't ignore me like that..." Mingyu pouted again.

"What you want, Gyu?" the nickname accidentally slipped out of Wonwoo's mouth and he tried to ignore it by not looking at the boy.

"Your attention." Mingyu smiled. Wonwoo turned to his side, raising his eyebrow.

"Let's cuddle Wonu~" Mingyu whined.

Shocked by the sudden aggressive move from the boy beside him, Wonwoo stood up. Oh, so they're giving each other's nicknames now? Wonwoo looked at Mingyu. The smiled boy then took Wonwoo's hand and swinging it slowly. Can you stop being cute oh my god! Wonwoo mentally screamed. Mingyu did it again, that puppy's eyes, and Wonwoo was trying his best not to fall into those eyes, again.

Looking at the side, he saw an x-box, he approached it. Scrunching down, he fiddled around it, well trying to avoid the boy. Of course, it's impossible because the one that he wanted to avoid already beside him, eyeing every action Wonwoo made.