Part 3: Fatal Encounters of the Decepticon Kind

Here's the next one. Tell me which Decepticons you like so far and what your thoughts on how the plot is developing. 

The rest of the military prepares for the upcoming battle, unaware of the scale of the approaching nightmare. The blue and black Raptors begin to transform, revealing themselves to be Thundercracker and Skywarp. Starscream is the first to reach the base and announces his presence.

Starscream: (boasting) " I claim this planet in the name of Starscream- er I mean Megatron!"

Thundercracker: (spinning down) "What a smooth speech Starscream. Anything else you want to screw up while we're here?"

Starscream: "I didn't ask for your opinion Thundercracker."

Thunder: (smugly) "You didn't need to, I just felt like it."

Skywarp: (sternly) "If you two small children are done playing around, we have to stay focused."

Scream: "Easy for you to say Skywarp, I don't see you putting any effort into this."

Skywarp: "I am a scientist first and foremost. I rarely get involved in your pitiful games of combat."

Scream: "Sounds more like cowardice than anything else."

Thunder: (amused) "Coming from you that's hysterical."

Scream: (boasting) "I am no weak and pathetic coward that you keep saying I am. Nothing can take out the legendary Starscream!"

At this moment the general comes running out with a giant bazooka aimed at Starscream. He launches the missile which is a direct hit to his chest. He screams in pain and fright as he is knocked down to the ground. Thundercracker and Skywarp break out in laughter at their comrade's disposition. Thundercracker's laughing in particular is quite sadistic.

Thunder: "Except that puny human, Starscream!"

Scream: "Shut up you deranged sociopath! Aren't any of you going to help me?"

Thunder: "Of course...not!"

Skywarp: "I would, but I don't like combat and there is someone more suitable for the job approaching now."

Remember those two other jets that were mentioned earlier? Now you get the meet them. The first jet to arrive to combat the human air force is an orange and black Sukhoi-Su-47. A squad of military jets come close to the Sukhoi, but that was a fatal mistake. A trident emerges from the rear of the jet, which proceeds to blast one of the jets. The trident then shifts to the right while the Sukhoi begins to change form. It is none other than Terradive, king of the Seacons. He strikes each passing jet with his trident with savage might with strong hints of finesse. His trident's blasts send out a blue wave of energy that disintegrates anything it comes into contact. The remaining 3 jets on his case are forced into the world's most brutal shishkabob. He then proceeds to blast them into dust. His next target is the general, who becomes impaled by its middle blade, and disintegrates.