Part 28: Loose End

Ratchet and the other Autobots have their eyes widened as they see the carcass of the legendary pyromaniac now limp before them.

Side: "I can't believe it, he's gone!"

Cliff: "That was... awesome!"

Ratchet: "Well that's one less thing to worry about, now to go back to Beachcomber."

Wheel: "Nice work Ironhide."

Ironhide: "Thanks Wheeljack."

Jazz: "Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you do realize that if Terradive finds that you're the one who doused Fearswoop you're as good as dead."

Wheel: (realizing the truth) "Oh Primus he's right. You better be careful."

Ironhide: (calmly) "Don't worry about me, I'll be fine."

Wheel: "How can you be so calm about this? What are you going to do?"

Ironhide: "If Terradive tries to avenge Fearswoop by trying to kill me... I'll kill him too."

Ironhide walks off as the others take in the sheer weight of his words. Meanwhile Optimus and Megatron are apparently finishing their battle,...and it's in Megatrons favor. Optimus punches Megatron in the face, but he hits back twice as hard and knocks Optimus on the ground. He kicks him while he's done and takes out his sword.

Megatron: "Oh how fitting this is for you to die by my blade, and so many more will fall soon after."

Megatron is about to deal the final blow until he hears a strange sound coming from the sky. Upon further listening he discovers that it is screaming, and in the distance he sees Thundercracker heading toward them. Megatron and Optimus are forced to leap out of the way as Thundercracker transforms and bounces across the street. Optimus gets away while Megatron berates Thundercracker for his incompetence.

"Oh that hurt."

(furious) "Thundercracker you idiot!"

"What did I do?"

(kicking him) "I tried to kill Optimus Prime and all you do is get in the way!"

"I'm sorry!"

"Get out of my sight, if I see you here again I will rip out your spark myself!"

"Fine geez!"

Thundercracker transforms and flies away as Megatron again fights Optimus and any other Autobot himself. Meanwhile we transition over at Waspinator and Prowl, and Waspinator begins to wake up. As he rises he sees Prowl on the ground, and makes a surprising decision.

Wasp: "Eh, just not worth it for Waspinator."

Waspinator transforms and flies away and Prowl finally wakes up. He sees Waspinator leaving and decides to let him be. Realizing that he's far from his friends he transforms and drives away. We now go into a first person viewpoint of Prowl's perspective as he's driving, and he could have sworn he saw a shadow fly overhead. He stops and uses his mirrors to look around, but he sees nothing. He drives again and then a small clicking sound comes closer as we see Soundwave transform and land in front of Prowl smashing on the ground with his fist, forcing Prowl to transform and roll across the street. Prowl slowly gets up as the towering Decepticon walks closer and glares at him.

Prowl: (being a douche) "Hey Soundwave, it's been awhile, miss me?"

Soundwave continues to glare at him.

Prowl: "Oh that's right I blew your voice out. You still aren't mad about that are you?"

Soundwave gets angrier and angrier, and then a miracle happens. The collar falls off and Soundwave finally gets to say what he has on his mind.

Soundwave: (roaring) "You took my voice, and now I will take your life!"

Prowl: (nervous) "Well that's great, (reaching for his gun) but I have other plans."

Prowl takes out his pistol and shoots Soundwave right in that face, and he clutches his face in anger and pain. Prowl transforms and drives off, but Soundwave has a backup plan. Soundwave ejects his four minions, and we see just where they are all located. One of the blue spots on his ultrasonics falls out and pops like an organic pokeball. As blue liquid oozes out the figure of Laserbeak emerges from it. Ravage comes out as a missile from Soundwave's back and grows into his true form. Rumble and Frenzy eject from his chest in a slot compartment as they start out as miniature forms that increase in mass as they exit. Laserbeak shoots out Prowl's tire, and that forces him to transform. Ravage leaps to attack him, but Prowl lands a roundhouse kick to his chest. Rumble tries to punch him, but instead gets punched himself, and Frenzy gets shot up. Laserbeak flies in from behind and scratches him in the back with his tail. Rumble and Frenzy wrestle with him, and Rumble rips off Prowl's right arm, tosses it to Frenzy, and Frenzy smacks his head with his arm. Ravage goes over and bites one of his legs, and Soundwave calls them back to watch.

Rumble: "I'd hate to be you right now."

Frenzy: "You're all messed up Prowl."

Soundwave: "Excellent work, now you shall feel your pain."

Prowl: "Kiss my ass!"

Prowl tries to shoot him once again, but Soundwave's tractor beams stop the blasts, and he drops them to Prowl's fear.

Soundwave: (menacingly) "Soundwave superior, all Autobots inferior!"

All the blue lights on Soundwave as you see he charges up his gun. Prowl tries to crawl away, but he is too late as he takes a full blast to the chest from Soundwave's sonic cannon.