Post Credit Scene: Forgotten

South America, it's like North America, but south. Except that has a more lush environment than its northern counterpart. In this continent lies a particular swamp, and that swamp is named Demon Swamp. demon swamp is the largest swamp in the world, and has everything a typical swamp would have: Muck, plants, exotic animals, and killer humidity. But what nobody knows is that it harbors a very dark secret inside. As we all travel deep into the heart of the swamp with no human inhabitants for miles, we see a sinkhole form in the water to collapse some plants and trees. This is an ordinary occurrence, but what emerges from the sinkhole is what is truly frightening. A giant pod floats up and streams over into a place where fallen tree branches conceal it once more. Upon further inspection it turns out to be an escape pod, and it's no ordinary escape pod either. It was the very same one that Ironhide had launched on the battle aboard The Ark. A lone caterpillar crawls peacefully along the pod until it accidentally hits a button, and the pod begins to furiously spark. It is damaged by the impact of the blast and the water, and it begins to scan for vehicles, but due to the glitch of the system it scans something... worse. For a moment there is silence, but even then that can not last. The pod begins to have dents violently appear at the door of the pod, and then the scream goes dark as we hear the door of the pod get violently forced off. Then the most terrifying sounds emerge as there are spine chilling shrieks and screams that sound like a chainsaw.... and clicking.