Part 8: Splicer and the Street Gang

Splicer steps out of the shadows and we now get our very first look at him. He is an average sized robot slightly bigger than Bumblebee and Sideswipe. He has green and rectangular eyes and a very friendly looking face. On the top of his head is a battle mask with 6 green eyes that he can retract at any time. His shoulders are a smaller version of FOC Megatron's shoulders. On his arms are three Wolverinish blades in a slight triangular pattern. He also sports another blade on each elbow, which is perfect for stabbing anyone who tries to sneak up on him from behind. His chest has the red cockpit of his vehicle mode in a V shape. His knees have those knee spikes that Starscream sports, but much smaller. His hands also have small brass knuckles. Splicer has been so eager to explore the planet with his leader, and that chance has finally come.

Splicer: "I've really wanted to explore this planet for some time, thanks for letting come with you Megatron."

Megatron: "It is my pleasure Splicer. After all, who better to accompany me on this occasion than the face of the Decepticons himself."

Splicer: "You've always been so kind to me, it really makes me feel like I belong."

Megatron: "Your dedication to the Decepticon cause is the greatest breath of fresh air we have ever had. Your incredible record of success certainly helps too. You serve as the ideal soldier and friend to us all. Some of the others can learn a thing or two from you. But if you're Starscream, then there is no hope for you."

Scream: "Bite me Megatron! (Ravage bites him in the rear) Aghhh! You miserable creaton!"
Everyone laughs at Starscream's misery as Megatron, Splicer, and Laserbeak enter the ground bridge and leave. The Decepticons then begin to discuss their comrade Splicer.

Scream: "Why does Splicer get to be so popular? I never understood it."

Thunder: "Sounds like someone is a little jealous Starscream."

Rumble and Frenzy singing: "Starscreams jealous!"

Scream: "Shut up you pint-sized scraplet!"

Frenzy: "...Call me pint-sized one more time Starscream, I dare you."

Scream: "Pints-"

Rumble and Frenzy then tackle Starscream and start laying down the hurt. It isn't long before he says uncle.

Rumble: "See what you made Frenzy do? You made him hurt you."

Payload: "I thought we were going to talk about how great Splicer is."

Fear: "I don't see how that relates to fire."

Terra: "NOBODY IS TALKING ABOUT FIRE!!"

Wasp: "Waspinator likes Splicer, he's nice."

Scream: "So what? I still don't see the need to praise him."

Thunder: "Well he's dependable, smart, cool, and likeable."

Rumble: "He's everything you aren't Starscream!"

Frenzy: "Yeah you suck Starscream!"

Skywarp: "Splicer is probably the best thing that's ever happened to the Decepticons. A perfect record like his is something you only hear in legends, and we have a living legend with us."

Terra: "A very charming lad too."

Scream: "Aren't we supposed to evil though?"