C H A P T E R 1

Year 3020
Monday February 2, 10:15 P.M
AFTER THE YEARS

Author's P.O.V

Its had been 6 years passed.Many things changed,many things still stay on its tracks.But who knows when things will turn upside down,spinning our worlds 360° with a bang.

Couples stay couples,single stays single and haters still the same damn person.

Then there is our sloth couple,fighting every single day.Like it was their ritual and daily routine.

Yuki's P.O.V

I was silently waiting for him to come home at our shared apartment.Watching the television,not really paying attention about what's currently playing.

My mind still floating somewhere in the earth.Thingking about last night.Where we threw harshwords,spitting fires to each other.Fighting with our lungs out to god who knows what are we fighting for nor why are we fighting to that extent.

Suddenly I heared the door knob shake and open.Showing his shillouette from the light outside the hallway.I heared the door locked after his heavy sigh while putting his bag down.

I stood up walking to the kitchen not saying a word to him.Readying his dinner since I dont felt eating one.

When I was about to get the plate he hugged me from behind.Still continuing what im doing.

'Im sorry"

He mumbled resting his face at the crook of my neck and I just sigh as he stopped hugging me and I busily put the plates at the table coming along with his food.

'Eat,after that we-"

'Make love?"

He asks me like nothing happened yesterday,like it was a joke.I roll my eyes looking at the T.V.

He stand up after dringking water walking up to me,kneeling at my front while holding my hands looking at me while I look at him dead serious.

'Look im sorry about last night,im just stress at work.Please jagi forgive me"

He said now sitting behind me.

'Im not selfish with fogiviness so...yeah okay fine"

He smiled at me showing his gums.While I just giggle a bit at his behaviors.

'But finish that first so we can-"

'Make love? How 'bout we make love now then make love later then...on the morning after?"

He ask with a smirk and one brow raised.I glared at him and he just go back to the dining area eating,while stealing glances.

I walk upstairs to our room to take a soothing bath before sleeping.But when I got out I saw him on the bed changing from his suit to his boxers.

He looked at me with a smirk while taking off his shirt walking to me.

'You better stop"