C H A P T E R 32

Year 3020
5:45 P.M  Maldives
Girly things

Author's P.O.V

'Now that we already take our good and successful rest.We are having a party!!!!"

Every girl present on that island squeal in excitement as they see a shelf of specialized guns and suit for underwater raised from the sand.

'So this afternoon will be a game.Everyon get a gun,ammo and a suit.Our staff will help you get in at one of those suits okay?"

The hosts continued with a smile at their faces.

'Excuse me? Umm you know this race of ladies your hosting are very competitive sooo what do we get if we win?"

One of Minji's cousin ask the host,Park Bom her closest cousin on her father's side.

'Well there are 4 groups to be made the blue,red, yellow and green team.It is fine if your number of members isn't equal to the opposite group.This will be conquering other's base.The more you conquer,the closest you win to the prize.Then the prize is an all day paid shopping spree at one of the malls at Seoul!! The mall will be closed for you to enjoy your shopping in one whole day.So no matter how many things you get inside the mall in just the whole day,the bride will pay for it.Right Minji?"

Minji nod as they are already getting in at their suits.

'Of course...winning team gets the prize.Are you guys ready?!?!"

'Yeah!! Let's finish this"

They all said in unison and excitement.Team red consists of our favorite girls coming along with other guests and Minji's cousins.

Team yellow consists of guest who are:
*Sana,Tzuyu,Momo,Jihyo,Chaeyoung,Mina,
Dahyun,Jeongyeon and Nayeon.

Team Green consists of guests aswell with one of the Min sister's cousin CL:
*Jennie,Jisoo,Lisa,Rosé,Chaelin,Minzy,Dara and Bom.

And Team Blue consists of the other guests as well, basically coming from the school or have far family relationship:
*Random group you want coz I ran out of ideas*

'Everyone line up at your designated yatchs because they will give you a lift to the game place.Remember there are no rules but just dont kill each other and enjoy!!!"

The host waved as the boats make its way to the open area of the Island.

Christie's P.O.V

'Who think of this game? This is so nice and the prize is amazing!! Im so excited"

I started to squeal as the rest of our guests laugh at me at my attitude.I just sitted silently with blush on my cheeks,embarrassed from what happened.

There we're a lot of talking om the way to our place but Eula seems so quiet,so quiet she can replace Yuki on that spot.She's been spacing out since we threw her phone on the water.