C H A P T E R 23

Year 3020
8:56 A.M
Boys at the park...

Author's P.O.V

'So what now? After the jogging what are we going to do?"

June asks as he lean down on the grass supporting his weight with his arms and elbow.

'I dont know? Maybe go to Drew's gun shop and have  some small session there?"

Beat said and the rest hummed in response.They stood up tapping Drew's shoulder to get his attention.

'Let's go to the shop"

Rain said to him and they did another round of jogging since it's just near the park grounds.

When they got there,Harold opened the door for the rest to enter.In their surprise, they've seen a lot of big fishes in the business industry.One of it is Duc François and his son Ledwig.

That Duc François caught a glimpse of the Iwata brothers at his peripheral vision.Tapping his son's back to get his attention and sending Ledwig to talk to them.

'One of the nominees of Europe and running for election,Ledwig François the douche bag.Wipe your sweats off and show your most polite face"

Beat mumbled to his older brothers as he pull down his jacket.

'Stop pulling down your jacket Beat,it's not a suit"

Rain said with a chuckle at the end of his word.

'Sorry just a manner..."

'Yeah and that British accent? I don't know why you travel the world against dad's will"

Rain added but before Beat can speak anything the Frenchman smiled and bow to them as a respect.

'The Iwata brothers,I've heared a lot from your performance.Im Ledwig François nice meeting you all"

The maknae line looked at the guy from head to toe.While Rain just glare to the and look to another direction,signaling them to go somewhere or what.

'The pleasure is ours.Im Rain Iwata the oldest brother"

Rain said as he handed him his own hands for a handshake.

'The successful owner of Iwata corporation.Gotta be your business partner"

Rain smiled while Ledwig look at June

'I am June Iwata third from the oldest brother"

'The playboy of the bloodline! Wow,nice meeting you.I've heard a lot from girls that your visuals and intellectual means are great.Well,I think it is"

Harold glare at him,thingking why would his brother be known as a playboy in the family.While Rain look blank yet surprise in the inside when he heared that.

'Well,girls are girls can't blame them"

June smirked and just give him a handshake.While Ledwig's gaze turn to Harold.