C H A P T E R 27

Year 3020
12:00 in the noon
June 8th

Minji's P.O.V

'You call for what?!!"

All of the girls ask as they look at me and their individual pads,tablets and holographic screens infront of them.

'A bachelorette party...I know it's too early from what you know what the wedding schedule is but,Rain insist that we should do it in advance and let me enjoy the party since...we are preety full inside the restaurant"

I told them.

'The expenses?"

Mihi and Eula ask me back in unison.

'We are wealthy wh–"

'All I mean is,why can't you save for the better?"

'Even though we are wealthy enough we can't risk the probability of  bankruptcy and else"

Mihi stated and Eula after her while the rest just nod agreeing at the two.

'What can we do? It's already been set,right?"

Yuki barged in with her thoughts.Then I nod after.

'Well,Yuki unnie is right and the party will be happening 4 days from now"

I said while smiling with that familiar look on my eyes,that puppy look,that every each and one of my unnies can't resist except Eula and Yuki.

'This must be good because I'm surely busy in the next few days"

Eula said as she stood up getting her cup of green tea.

'Yeah I am sure,plus we will be at the campaign parade at America...I swear"

I said smiling.

'Why can't I resist y'all?"

Eula asked herself as someone from behind her give her a stack of glass screens with contracts and files needed to be signed.

'Who's that?"

The rest of us ask her very puzzled as we all zoomed in at our screens to see Eula more.

'You guys really don't remember Ricano?"

Eula ask as she scoff and started to sign the papers.Until Yuki and I screamed a high pitch tone.

'Aghhh!! The RicaLa ship is sailing!!!"

We both said as we jump on our seats while the rest on the screen look at us in disgust and judgemental shits at their faces.