C H A P T E R 45

Year 3020
10:00 A.M  7 days later
This Is Her Last

Author's P.O.V

"...To my family and beloved siblings. I know it is such a burden for you to do all this stuff for me. I know it's hard for you all to accept this situation, but that will be the best way to bury me deep down somewhere else and forget that I existed at this cruel world"

Mihi said as she red the small piece of paper she is holding. Sighing at the thought of this whole damn situation making them all tremble. She stared at the skies before gaining herself to speak again.

"This was written by Eula way far before she died. It was found at her year 3012 journal. This is what she wants us to do. But we all know this is really hard to do so. But still...thank you for all listening"

Mihi left the podium while the funeral crew started to lift the casket. Family members are behind as the put the casket inside the funeral car.

They all get inside their own cars as they follow the funeral car to the cemetery. It was a long ride to go there. The streets were full of people supporting the Haijhans. Media all over the world come to see what is happening to the once powerful woman of Greater Korea. All lied down,resting and now in peace.

Some may seen crying and sobbing,while some are just silently looking after the funeral car while it plays a song.

Beat's P.O.V

"People all all over the world came to see and support their favorite Korean Mafia Queen,Eula Haijhan. Seeing her at this states makes her fans or supporters shiver in grie–"

I turn off my T.V looking as I look at my reflection at the glass screen.

"I pity you"

I said to myself still looking at my reflection. I just scoffed and smirk while I stood up. Thoughts running around my mind constantly.

"Can't protect her, Can't stand for her, Can't go to her funeral and Can't show her how much she really worth my time and life. While I'm just here stuck up at just the thoughts that will be together happy and living a peaceful life at this state of the world"

I stood up to grab a water to drink...But my dog doesn't seem to want me this quiet.

"Monnie-ah~ shh. We just came from a walk what do you want?"

Monnie bark once,twice, at least four times at me. I just furrow my eyebrows im confusion.

"Do you think I can understand you?"

I chuckle going back to my paper works at the company and few of the appointments we have at the tattoo parlor.

Monnie come after me sitting at the chair beside me. Wagging his tail in...I don't know? excitement?

"Monnie,Stay. I'm busy with this"

He just lied down the chair and yawn before trying to sleep....

MEANWHILE...

Serene's P.O.V