C H A P T E R 10

Year 3020
The next morning...

Eula's P.O.V

I woke up early in the morning to check the updates from last night's events.Nothing new,as far as I saw.

I take a bath and get dressed after that,I just eat the left over kimbap I made yesterday and call a Minji for a food delivery.

While im eating kimbap,I check all the contracts I got from Harold last time,this must be different from Rain's own company.Seeing the three latest,are not still signed yet.

This could be my oppurtunity to get new investors at my gun and drug trade.I call my new investors.

'Secretary Kim speaking who's this?"

'Oh good morning Miss Kim.Im Eula Haijhan from the Haijhan group of companies and I just want to know if Lord Henz is open for you know? Business matters?"

I said,I heared she gasp knowing im a Haijhan.

'Please wait for a while miss Haijhan,your call will be connected at Lord Henz office.Thank you"

'Thank you Ms.Kim"

I waited for a while and the call was answered.We talk about a meeting later and he agreed to it.I call the last two and did the same.Until my doorbell ringed.

'R-26 who's that?"

'Its Ms.Park and Ms.Kim"

The proggram answered while highlighting the small screen beside the door.

'Open it"

Then the proggram open it for me.I remove all the things from my table and what I got from my computer screens.

'G'morning LaLa"

They both greeted while they sit down at the living room.I just rolled my eyes at the nickname.

'Good morning too,you dont have work today?"

I ask them while open the food they delivered.We then started to eat aswell.

'None,Drew took charge of the gunshop and my branch manager is at the car factory now"

Christie unnie answered and I just nod in return,shoving the spoonful soup of spicy beef stew and taking a bite at one strip of bulgogi.

'No school today"

Minji said but something got in my mind.

'You're teaching kids right Minji?"

'Yeah from 8 to 12 years old why?"

She ask back...

'Well,I thought that you can recommend me some students for my Academy"

'Oh yeah! I have siblings they are good in hacking...because that's what my school teaches hehehe,they can be on T.H.I course or C.E course.But they needed some disciplinary actions too.They're having this kinda hate each other and can get stubborn aswell"