C H A P T E R 49

Year 3020
6:45 A.M
One day before the wedding...

Minji's P.O.V

"Argh!!! Minji! come on sleep you dumbshit! Don't be excited about tomorrow"

I groaned out of frustration as I roll my body back and fourth. This always happens when I'm too excited about things. It's just freaking me out sometimes.

I looked up at the ceiling, silently thinking about my future. I've never been so sure yet so nervous with taking a step to a new chapter of my life. I can't even fucking sleep!

I sprung upwards and change into my tracksuit, running to the lobby of my apartment to run outside. Ugh~ why can't I be with my husband for at least one more night before wedding day? why do I need to follow stupid belief's like this?

I run to the nearest park trying to calm my mind while only focusing on breath and the road after me. I remember that Rain wanted three kids, can I even survive that?

I stop on my tracks imagining it...I groan suddenly and it was quite loud to be heard by someone around me.

This is so frustrating....I should go to Eula and ask her some guidance with this thing. I jog to the cemetery where she is buried. But to my surprise I saw someone quietly sitting at the front of her tombstone, holding what seems to be roses and a thing I couldn't figure out.

I run closer to her tombstone, realizing that "someone" is Beat and he gave Eula a bottle of wine and a boquet of red roses. He's still into her... it's so heartbreaking to see him like this. Knowing he's getting married too, around month of spring. Now I missed Eula as well.

"Beat"

I said as I tap his back getting his attention, I smiled weakly at him and he displayed me his full...smile with dimples, how convincing that one is aye?

I indian sitted beside him and breath in the silence. It's suffocating to be honest, but gladly he broke that silence.

"Congrats...you and Rain 흉 is going to be married tommorow. Please take care of him...oh! hahahaha yeah he will take care of you more"

He laughed, I wonder how can he laugh like this? how can he act like this? I laughed back at that statement.

"You know what? He always rant about you not getting enough sleep due to work but most of the time not even sleeping just to steal something from the net. He also said that you aren't having a solid eating routine, you just eat whenever you felt hungry that making him think somethings wrong. He's worried about you, I'm telling you that Minji"

I just smiled of how sweet and caring my Rain-ie is. He's everything that I wanted though, more than anything than I expected with him.

"Yeahehe...I know. By the way,why you're here? I mean there could be some nosy assholes around like media and such. You know what I mean right?"

"Yeah I know... it is just I'm getting married soon and I think she should know it. Just...I don't know I can't explain why I'm doing this anyway"

He explained and I just smiled at him tapping his back gently.

"Just to remind you, Lord Mhaigho might be chill with you on the past? Now, he can make shit someone's pants if he sees another Iwata near her sister"

"I respect that...that's why maybe I'm doing this thing. I don't know, I really don't know why I am doing this"

He's confused...I never imagined this Lord at my front could be fragile and confuse just because of his situation. I also never imagined that, A Beat Iwata, a strong mafia lord could be soft in front of Eula's tombstone. I never see him like this, he's either jolly or passionate about everythi–

"I have to go...I didn't have my breakfast yet"

He stood up smiling at me...rustling my hair like he was some sort of older brother to me.

"Okay...eat well"

I said, staring at his back as he go farther away from me.

"Eula...he really loves you. I hope you can see all his efforts like this"

I arranged the flowers at her tombstone as I smiled.

"I wonder how you two would look like as a couple. That would be a mass destruction if that happens, It's like the world will stop spinning and everyone will die due to shock"

I chuckle at my own words.

"Anyways, you heard this many times already but I miss you. I missed calling you unnie cause you look more mature than me. I hope you will guide me at this new chapter of my life with you words of wisdom hahahaha...I missed that as well"

I sighed for a while, inhaling the silence around me. I smiled bitterly while standing up.

"Bye Eula~ I love you!"

I made a big heart with my arms and head making me a total idiot here but duh who cares? I love our Eula. With that I go back to my apartment, jogging my way back there. When I got back from jogging I saw a box of chocolate cake and cookies at my door with a letter on it.

Freaking bended candles...yeahehehe very funny Ace. I pick it up as I go inside my apartment. I immediately took a small plate, fork and my favorite coffee to pair with my cakes. When I tasted it I already knew my Rain made this and the candles  were intended to do so.

I removed the small letter attached to it seeing a "Congratulations" note for me.

Dear Minji,

We R.P.B.K send our best wishes
for you and our Rain hyung. He must be...no, he is
the luckiest guy in the world to have someone
like you by his side. He is, and we are grateful to welcome and have you as part of our family.

We (Iwata Brothers), gives you our full trust to take
care of that...big baby and
love him with all of your heart.

–R.P.B.K 

How sweet of them to give me this. But why so formal tho? Is this Harold's hand writing? It must be his...Oh well, still a big thanks to them for this cookies, cake, and giving me this life.

I couldn't be more great full than what I am already. Receiving all this love and affection...also attention.

I don't know why all of this is making me bad due to Eula's death. It doesn't seem right.

A/n: I know it's short since I'm pretty busy about my school and such but still hope you enjoy it!!

Q.L OVER AND OUT