C H A P T E R 51

Continuation...

Author's P.O.V

The board room was quiet for been 4 hours now. No updates since then where EXACTLY where they will meet.
Everyone's anxious, nervous and cannot explain why exactly this is happening to them.

"News Flash, four hours has already passed by still there are no updates to our lovely lady Park Minji. The supposed to be bride of Mr.Rain Iwata. This wedding supposed to happen today but this accident happen. This is GK news TV"

The news anchor spoke while the rest of the boys listen. They were ready for been hours now, all they just need to do is implement their plan.

A phone rang and echoed through the room. It was Drew's phone. He answered it immediately, worried where have his girlfriend might be.

"Hello jagi? 괜찮아?"

"음, 우리는 괜찮아요...근데..."  [Yeah, we're okay...but]

"But what? Anything wrong?"

"Jinsha is worrying too much...Im afraid that she will have an asthma later on. I call because Jinsha won't tell me where her phone is so we can contact Joshua. Can you please hand over the phone to him, so we can ask where is Jinsha's inhaler and at least calm her down?"

"Yeah sure thing babe, just be safe there okay?"

"Okay,love you"

"Love you too jagi"

With that Drew handed his phone to Joshua. We know he's not part of R.P.B.K but the S.V.T members are here to serve as a backup for their hyungs.

"Joshua catch!"

Drew said and throw his phone to Joshua's spot.

"여보세요? 누가요?

"Joshua-shi, this is Christie can I ask if you about any inhaler at Jinsha's bag? She's worrying too much already, we're afraid that she'll have an asthma attack. Plus can you tell her not to worry so much?"

"Yeah sure. Her inhaler is at her sling bag, second zipper from the front and it is place at the third divider"

"Thanks, I'll hand over the phone now"

Jinsha's P.O.V

"Jinsha-ah, you're boyfriend...maybe he'll help you"

Christie told me so I received the phone while wiping off my sweat. Sweat from nervousness and clutching my chest as it is tightening a bit harsher than last time.

"자기야~ You can calm down now, nothing to worry about I'm with the boys. We're twenty here there's nothing to worry about. I will go back safe and sound to you and so does Minji and Mihi will be, 알아서?"

"Hmm...네"

"Okay now hold your inhaler, I know you're not using it for a while now, and I've been changing it with the new ones for been so long so now take it and hold unto it now. I love you okay? I will go back to you sa–// EVERYBODY LET'S MOVE! THERE HAS BEEN AN UPDATE AND SLIGHT CHANGES ABOUT THE SITE! THEY CHANGED IT TO JEJU ISLAND!!// Hear that babe? I gotta go now love you"