C H A P T E R 31

Year 3020

9:00 A.M
Rio de Janeiro
Boyz with Fun

Author's P.O.V

'Okay guys...Welcome to Rio"

Rain spoke as they all got their luggages from the machine.Rain miss her girl already...seeing this messy guys? This is going to be a big hot mess,he thought

'So,now we are going to move on our hotel rooms.You have your cars there"

Rain pointed at the open way outside the lobby as they push their carts with their luggages on it.

'Wait...hyung are those valets?"

Harold ask Rain as he kept on walking towards his car and so are the rest of them.He just nod with a small smirk while walking to my car.

'Yup...I forgot you also have individual valets"

Rain said while I getting on at his car.

Ace,Drew and Alexander look at each other with confuse face.

'Oh hyung come on! We want to drive~"

Drew started to complain,next up is Alexander.

'Yeah! We want to drive on our own"

And lastly the most annoyed one at the situation,Ace.

'Come on! Its a bachelor party we need fun! Not like someone will drive us at the hotel with these guys...sorry no offense dude"

The valet just nod understanding what Ace meant by that.While the rest already started driving.Rain pulled off near him and roll the windows down.

'We're in Rio and your tired from flight.I can still hear you snoring from the back of my head just like what you did at the plane.Sleeping plus driving...I dont think it is a good idea Ace.So get on your car and let's give you guys a rest first before everything start"

He putted his sunglasses on before zooming away from Ace's spot.

'It looks like im left with you pal"

Ace sighed as he enter his car...

'Better bet on that sir"

The valet said and run to the driver's seat side and started the engine.

'Please take care of this guy...his like my son"

Ace aid and the valet just laugh with a nod,starting to drive.

'By the way what's your name?"

'Rodrigo sir,how about you sir?"

'Well Im Park Ace,nice meeting you by the way"

'Oh wow that's why you look so familiar.I watched a news about the group you're into once.You seemed a big fish sir.From the plane,cars,guests and accommodations.Mister Iwata did really made this amazing for you all sir"