C H A P T E R 46

Year 3020
4 months passed
8:00 A.M November 5th
Iwata's Mansion

Author's P.O.V

"Everyone ready?"

Their dad ask them and they just nod, taking a bite at the breakfast meals served at their table.

"This upcoming December it will be your Rain hyung's wedding. I don't want anyone to be late at the rehearsals, cooperate with your brother. Next, year maybe April or March Harold's wedding with Yuki will be next. And you guys will come with me at lunch right?"

"Yes"

"Can you come with me Beat,later?"

His dad asked and Beat just look at them in confusion.

"To where?"

"After my contract signing.We have a family gathering with the Min's, Park's, and the Andrew's. Maybe talk a little of business and trades and after that settle your marriage with Samithe"

Beat just sigh finishing his dish and standing up to throw his food thrash away.

"Yeah sure dad..."

He replied walking upstairs to his old room.

"Whatever"

He mumbled laying on his bed looking at the letter he framed and displayed on his wall. In the meanwhile, his father look confuse. He looked at his sons, asking them with his eyes that what happened to their youngest brother.

"I don't know"

Harold answer biting his piece of steak.

"No idea at all"

June added while Rain just shrug his shoulders, not knowing what's happening with his brother for almost 3 or 4 months. After eating Rain decided to come at his little brother's room.

"Beat?"

He asked while knocking on his door.

"Come in"

Beat replied and to Rain's surprise, he saw his brother getting ready. Fixing his suit and wearing his shoes on.

"Beat, you know you can skip this family gathering right? I could help you cover this up"

"No, I'm fine. If it is what dad wanted all this time. I should do it, so he'll stop bickering with me. It's just to shut his mouth"

Rain was surprised once again by the choice of his words. It's unusual to hear it from Beat, a family oriented guy.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah"

He answered back while he looked at the mirror.

"If you need anything I'm just here okay?"

Beat nodded at what his older brother told him.