C H A P T E R 39

Year 3020
The next day 8:56 P.M
Hotel Room 404

Christie's P.O.V

'Yah! Hajima dont move~ Just one last touch"

I said as I put a light shade of brown eyeshadow on Drew's eyelids.He keeps on complaining and moving around.Wiggling worse than a worm as I put the make up on him.

'But does it look odd?"

He asked and I just laugh at him.

'Hahahaha ani~ Did you know guy artists and other performers wear make up?"

'But Im not one,It'll just look silly~"

'Dont move I will bite you"

I stopped looking at him with a glare.He also stopped moving aswell remembering the last time I bite him.

'Okay~ okay fine"

I was about to turn back to what I am doing earlier until he said the last few words.

'Jeez,no need to be a dog jagi.For love of all creations dont be a dog,you didn't even have the shots yet"

'What?! What the hell Drew?!"

I said feeling attacked...well I was really attacked by that and offended at the same damn time.He chuckled nervously and did a peace sign with his fingers.

'Just kidding,I love you so now finish your...abstract work– I mean artwork hehehehe"

'Tss such a bully"

I mumbled and continued again for the last time.After the makeup,I decided to do his hair aswell.Blowering and brushing it to make it soft,I grab a very small elastic band and tie the end of his kinda long hair to make it into a man bun.

I laughed silently and smiled as I look at him.Feeling proud at the artwork I did.I turn his chair to let him look at the vanity behind him and one of his eyebrows quirk when he finally saw his reflection.I can tell he was taken aback from what I did to him.I rest my hand on his shoulder as I look at him through the mirror.

I sat at the bed beside the vanity amd look at him.

'See what did I told you? It's nice and by the way you've still got 3 last days.Hahahaha poor you"

I laughed at him as I hold my tummy while laughing so hard.He looked at me in disbelief as I kept on laughing while pointing my finger on him.

'You're the bully not me"

He said and I stopped laughing looking at him with a judging look.I stood up to get a glass of water but my phone ringed.

'Yubuseyo?"

'This is Serene,I invited the rest to go clubbing!! Are you free?"

'Yeah,Yeah we are.Actually,Drew really wanted to go out"

Drew shot a look at me as I laughed lowkey,he kept on waving his hand and mouthing a NO WAY.
I just snickered while going back to the phone call.