C H A P T E R 29

Year 3020
June 10th 8:56 A.M
Moments

Eula's P.O.V

'So did you eat?"

The most flirtatious word that will come out on a f-boy's mouth.There were always three paths for me to think,The positive,negative and the nuetral path.But in his case I will take the three,I will take all of it.

Positive,he's caring or worried.Negative,he's just being flirty like Ace.Lastly the nuetral,just to open a random conversation.

I got off my tracks of trail when he repeated the question at me.I just hummed in response as I continued to walk down the street.

'Is that a good response or negative response?"

Beat asked me as I look at him with a judging face but still smiling slightly.

'Cant you just say any good morning or else?"

I ask him back as we continued to walk.He just chuckle a bit through those masks.

'Why would I? When you're just going to say; What's good in the morning?"

He mimicked my tone with that sassy attitude and hands aswell.I just laughed a bit while landing a few playfull punches on his shoulders.

'That's what exactly I look like?"

I ask with such criticism in my voice.He shrug his head a no.

'Nah~ just...more sassier with more attitude"

I laugh when a word pass my mind.

'I was going to say attituder when I heard you said the word sassier"

He laughed at that,maybe quite entertain with just the both of us.Until we heard a beeping sound of a car.He swiftly grabbed my waist and pull me away from the center of the one way road which made me let out a mixture of gasp and squeal.

He released a deep sigh before letting go of the grip he just did.I can audibly hear his heartbeat thumping out of his chest.He breathed before speaking.

'That was close"

I just laughed at him as he said that and as it crazy at it seems I did laugh off the problem.

'Why are you laughing?"

He asked once more.

'Why did you save me?"

'Why do you have any question at everything I throw at you?"

I jusf scoff with that and ask.

'Why are we here?"

I just winked with another playfull smirk on my lips at him.We continued walking as I skip my way ahead of him.My hair swaying as I skip on the ground.

'Oi,Chotto Matte!!"

I suddenly turned to look at him in shock.Did he just speak in Japanese?