C H A P T E R 20

Year 3020

Monday, 10:56 A.M
June 2nd 8:46 A.M

Christie's P.O.V

'This is Maxine Johnson reporting live.Las Vegas Leader's Conference is all what we are hearing since the last two months! And its gong to be grand! Speaking of grandacious things it includes the powerful representatives from different country and votes from their supporters.This is to hail their new kings and queens as their new country ruler! Isn't exciting? New country ruler,new standings of economy and new a better place for us–"

I turned off the Television with a sigh grabbing my things to put in my bag.Drew looked at me with a worried face.

'What's with the mood?"

'Nothing,it just seems like Eula will get busy soon as the coronation start...she will not have a time for us"

'But I do have time for you"

He said stealing a kiss at my lips.I just smile and laugh it off as I exited the house for work.This smooth guy can always slip his cheesy segways.

'I'll drop you off"

'Aren't you going at work?"

I ask him back as he opened the car door for me while he closes it and ran to the opposite side.He started the engine and drive to my work place.

'Well...yeah but I change our schedules for this month since its June already and school will start soon so we need to double time when Eula needs an equipment or when other academy needed equipments too.So what I did is,shorter time for shooting area and gun training then buying or claiming equipments are now putted on a schedule or appointment.So that we can manage our time in stocking new guns and else and when time comes we will not have a hard time giving the customer what they wanted and we can compete with other shops in terms of quantity"

I looked at him pretty impressed at what he said.

'Wow,okay who helped you with that plan?"

'Actually all of it is my idea but the part where the claiming of guns and else at a specific time and day...its Rain hyung's  idea"

'Wow im so proud of you jagi!"

I said with a squeal and clapping as well.He just laughed and blush like a teenager.

'Anyways where do you want to eat later? I'll fetch you"

'Umm...maybe at Rain oppa's restaurant again.I love the food there"