C H A P T E R 21

Year 3020
Tuesday morning
6:58 A.M

Eula's P.O.V

Jogging by the beach is one of the most relaxing thing in my life.Hearing the sound of waves as it hit back and forth the shore,seagulls humming together while flying with some pelicans and the golden shade of sunrays hitting my dark skin.I don't know how ironic it sounded but im a vampire and based on my research,vampires must be dried up on this thing.

But maybe,the scientist who made me...really defined me for better purposes.I must be thankful to him,but he's dead.

I stopped for a while and sit at the sand,enjoying the view of Busan.Silently inhaling the scent of beach.Sighing as I inhaled it...

'Eek!"

I sigh when I saw it.Another crab surprised me great,just great.I glared at the small creature before showing my fangs and flashing my red eyes at him.Hissing ferociously while he walk backwards opening and closing its clippers.

I stood up and run back to the mansion.When I got there the 2 robots handed me a water bottle and a towel as I enter the house.Looking around,I realize how quiet and empty this place is.I missed how noisy my unnies were.Their loud laughs,small play fights and the mess they're doing at the dorm...or mansion,whatever you call that.

'Master? Are we going to throw the bodies? It will rot soon"

'Oh...yes please R-26"

I stopped that thing on her tracks.

'Wait"

'Yes master? Anything else you need?"

'Wonder if...if I gave you a name?"

The robot's eyes widen as the screen did show me.

'I would gladly have to master!"

'Ask R-6 what gender you wanted and I'll give you names? Think about it seriously,arraseo?"

The robot bowed and left me.I go upstairs to take a rest for a bit before taking a shower.I dressed myself in a black and white striped blazer and slocks matching it with black red bottoms.

I walked out of the mansion and proceeding at the parking lot.

'Hmm...what should I use? The one appa gave me or the one my brother chose? Or~ maybe the five left?"

I ask myself as I looked at the cars that is parked in my lot.

'Fine...best way"

I sighed before raising my finger in the air and pointing it at one of the cars.While I put my other hand over my eyes to cover them.

'Eenie minnie minie moe...catch a drug addict by a toe eenie minnie minie moe...gotcha! Just what I thought"

I said looking at the helicopter at the left most side of the lot.I grab my suitcase before walking towards it.I get inside and fly this shit off.

Time Skips.....

Minuites later I reached the main office building of our company and land the helicopter their.I proceeded to the 60th floor which is the nearest and where my dad is.