C H A P T E R 48

Year 3020
10:45 A.M   2 days before the
Wedding of the Century
The next day...

Mihi's P.O.V

"Unnies! How about this dress? Yeah?"

Jinsha asked the rest of us as we are finding for our dresses for the wedding.

"Oohh~ I like the lace design at the edge of the back less and its flowy structure"

Yuki said and Serene nod in return. Gosh~ Why do I feel tired all of a sudden? I thought as they all turned their attention to me.

"Yeah?"

I asked them, raising a brow. They pointed at a dress and I just nod.

"Yeah sure that's it, In salmon pink right?"

"Uh huh"

They all replied so Serene and Christie process our dresses and check it out. While waiting Yuki sitted beside me.

"Unnie? You okay?"

"Yeah...hahahaha"

I just laughed it out. She squinted her eyes at me and look at me from head to toe.

"You seemed to be....blooming, Aren't you?"

"Me? blooming?"

I tapped my cheeks in embarrassment while giggling quietly. Denying that fact.

"Ahahaha no~ That's–That's impossible...yes at times maybe but now? no I don't think so, In fact I am feeling tired today"

She judgingly look at me before a smirk was drawn at her lips.

"Okay~"

She cooed teasingly while nodding. Standing up and looking around the shop for one last time. I look at her confuse, does she know? does she know I'm pregnant? Only auntie and Yuri knows it yet.
So how will she–

"Be sure you're not hiding anything ah?"

She added, still looking around the shop for clothes and such.

"Yeah I am, why would I hide something?"

"And are you sure you're not pregnant?"

She turned around to look at me, I just laughed loudly, catching the staffs off guard by my laugh.

"Me pregnant? Hahahahaha No...I know that you know that me and Alexander do things, but that? Nuh-uh"

I chukled at the end trying to play it cool and safe. I don't wanna spoil the surprise to them.

"Well, you know Alex is a family oriented guy plus he loves kids and so you are...so there's a big chance that you guys will have a baby sooner than anyone elses in the group"

I looked at her blankly and she look back at me with a tempting smile.

"Am I right?"