C H A P T E R 34

Year 3029
Week after the parties
Hanger 13
8:00 A.M

Jinsha's P.O.V

'Ahhh~ finally! We're home and specially on the ground"

Mihi stated and I just laughed it off while putting my shades on the neck line of my shirt.
I saw another private plane landing,with a black lining on its wings.It must be the boys...Gosh I miss my man.

I remember Jessi unnie telling us stories of her boyfriend and we all just have a good time laughing because of all her stories as we got a massage on the island.

I scoff a bit laughing slightly after.Yuki unnie looked at me puzzled.

'What are you laughing at? Just a vine ran through your thoughts?"

'Hahaha no.I just remembered Eula's cousin,Jessi unnie"

'Oh yeah she really is like Eula's close family member"

Yuki unnie said and Mihi approached us with her luggages.

'Is that the boys?"

Mihi asked as she pointed at the private plane which stop eventually.

I run to them leaving my baggage behind and leave my unnies at the hanger.I started to look for my boyfriend as I really missed him so much.

'Hi Jinsha! 'sup?"

Alex ask and I just nod with a smile as Drew high fived me.

'Where is the holy one?"

'The holy one?"

Drew asked and he laughed when he finally remember it.

'Oh! Hahaha Joshua! Right inside.You know what? He didn't even drink a single alcohol yet he enjoyed the week! Unbelievable! I can't even do that"

Drew said so I waited outside and they run to meet their girlfriends.Then I see my boyfriend getting off the plane.

He smiled and run to me,which I take gladly.I miss his scent,his relaxing scent.But then,he looked at me with an awe at his face before kissing my forehead and lips gently.

'I miss you jagi~"

He said and I replied with...

'I miss you too!! Know what Maldives is really a great place! I enjoyed it! Hahahaha wish you've seen it"

'Hahahahaha! Look how excited you are.But let's talk about that on the way home.Okay?"

I smiled and nod as he guide me back to the hanger with his arm around my waist.

Christie's P.O.V

I was looking at Jinsha with a smile when suddenly someone shouted my name,So I immediately look where it is seeing Drew running to me.So in excitement I ran aswell to him and jump to him.