C H A P T E R 7

Year 3020
February 13,  9:15 A.M

Author's P.O.V

Eula was sleeping silently when she heared  a loud knock at her door.It immedietly sent her awake.

'Im up! Im up"

She said before sitting up straight.Still having the eyemask at her eyes.

'Gosh who the hell is that?"

Eula looked at the digital clock beside her.Showing 9:15 A.M.

Jinsha's P.O.V

'What took her so long?"

Joshua asked me while holding the cake for Eula which me,Serene,Christie and Minji will eat.

Until the magnetic door lock beep and open,showing Eula in a pair....a pair of maroon lingerie?

'What?"

She asked groggily while rubbing her eyes so I immedietly cover Joshua's eyes.

'He-hey what the hell?! What's happening"

I tried to tip-toe to reach his eyes.While the rest of R.B.P.K members look at her.The rest of the boys put Beat infront of her.

'Oh shit"

Beat mumble while a blush creep at his face moving her eyes up and down,scanning Eula.

'Assholes"

Eula scoff before slamming the door after she realized she's just wearing a lingerie.

'Th-that was hot"

Beat mumble as he rub the back of his neck while I take my hands off Joshua's eyes.We looked twice at him and he just realized what he said.

'I meant weird...I say weird.I said weird right?"

We just chuckle as Eula opened the door again but with a bathrobe now.

'Come in,Why the hell you didnt told me? I look like a complete idiot earlier"

She said while we sitted at the living room.I just chukled at that.

'We told Beat you're here at G.K again then the boys decided to see you but Beat just wont believe us.So we came here...for that"

I explained and Serene added something.

'Cause to see is to believe he said,now we're here"

We bought her some little gifts.We handed her the cake and the burger boxes coming along with the burritos she love.

Her cats sitted at her lap while she pet those.Then I felt something moved under the table.Its her dogs Tyler and Leo.

'So what do you want to do now?"

She asked while standing up getting her phone.While Joshua keep bugging me he's hungry and else.I know! Me too but I need to keep my composure.