C H A P T E R 9

Year 3020
February 15, 8:15 A.M

Serene's P.O.V

I was cooking silently when I heared a knock on my door.I looked at the screen,seeing Ace settling something below and Mallows at his arms.

'Hello,morning"

I said while opening the door.Until a puppy immedietly run to me,nuzzling her head at my toes.

'Oh- I think she knows...where she belong"

Ace chuckled while holding his nape for a while.

'She's for me?! Jakkaman...jinjja?"

'Ne...ahahaha"

He laughed at my reaction and I let him enter while he stayed at the living room.I continued cooking then later on I served it for the both of us.Except for eggs...I can make kimbap and japchae only.Poor me and my future husband.I thought while we two are eating.

'Actually I really insist JayJay to get her from the cafe.Anyways...what name will you gave her?"

'I dont know? She's brown and black also cute and fluffy"

I said back looking at her...I mean my new dog.Until I got an idea.

'Chewy! Her name is Chewy...instead of being fluffy...she will be Chewy.Combination of cute and fluffy"

Chewy and Mallows bark at me at the same time,wagging their tails quickly.

'I think she likes it"

Ace said putting the plates at the hands of my A.I robot,getting my plates aswell.

'Where do you want to go?"

'I dont know?"

'What else you dont know?"

He joked while raising his own eyebrows and I just laughed at it.I plopped down at the sofa with them(Mallows and Chewy).

Mallows and Chewy sitted at my lap that made Ace jealous a bit,enough for him to pout.Waghh how cute,hahahaha.

'Come on Mallows,come here"

He said but he just bark at him.While turning at me before getting relaxed at my lap.I got shocked he just did that.

'Wow...he just bark at me.How could he.Hey I took care of you since you were puppy.Now you do this to me?"

He faked cried while Mallows looked at him tilting his head to the side.He barked before jumping to Ace licking his whole face.

'Hahahaha kyeom!"

'See you'll come running back.Hahaha that's my boy"

Ace's P.O.V

I ruffle Mallows fur while we settle down.I looked at Serene.

'So what now?"

She asked.

'How 'bout we watch movie and chill?"