C H A P T E R 35

Year 3020
11:40 P.M
The next...few hours
since yesterday

Beat's P.O.V

I just wake up from my nap few minuites ago and now im dashing down to the lobby of the hotel im in.

'Hey,man! Thanks for the help!"

I said to the one on the reception area.He just smiled and said...

'Yeah sure thing sir! Everything you ask me is in the car already!"

He said as waving a goodbye on me.I push the rotating doors and found my car outside.A big red panda stuff toy,bouquet of black and red roses and there should be a necklace somewhere here...

I thought while trying to find for it at some small comaprtment of my car...okay found it.Then I take a look at my trunk finding the small cooler.

I slide above my trunk to the driver seat and drive my way to her mansion.While driving I felt myself yawning but I just stop it by inhaling deeply.

This is once in a lifetime Beat so you must do your best.I thought whilst continuing to drive but then later on I saw her...golden gate,wow hahaha.

Now...how am I suppose to wake her up? I get my laptop from a one small compartment at my right.I tried to find for the mansion's configuration,which us pretty hard cause thus mansion is preety locked up with cameras, dogs,robot guards and steaming hot lasers.

Okay...well one last option I think.

'EULA!! HAIJHAN!!! WAKE UP!"

One room lit up followed by the other rooms aswell.I saw her exiting the front door with a revolver looking at my direction confuse.She clapped a few times before the lampost around the mansion light up.Hmmm,Impressive.

'Beat?! What on earth are you doing here?! Are you nuts?! Im taking a sleep!"

I just sighed and run to the gates almost touching the metal but she stopped me.

'Stop! Dont touch the gate! Unless you wanted to be a fried eggs"

'Anyways,you told me I only have one day to do the challenge and date you.Because someone told me to seize the opportunity in every moment"

I look at her with a smile and raising a brow,trying to convince her.She just rolled her eyes and before looking at me annoyed.She groaned at me and I just laugh at it.

'Arghh! Just wait outside...why did I even say yes?"

She asked herself while walking away messing her hair.I sitted on the hood getting the roses.But an idea get on my brain.I got my musk and sprayed it all over the toy and I opened the zipper behind putting my perfume inside.

I waited for her for about 45 minutes and she walked out with an oversized Nirvana shirt,some short denim shorts and a pair of low cut vans shoes,as the gates open slightly.

'Come on let's go"

She said while throwing me her sunglasses.I handed her the roses and show her the stuff toy.Kinda excited what she will say.