Chapter 22: Seductive Lord Of Thunder

Sigyn, Loki and Valkyrie marched into the Grandmaster's main hall, Sigyn in the lead with Loki and Valkyrie flanking her heels with the guards that retrieved them also following in 'v' formation.

"I'm upset!" the Grandmaster yelled as he came down on a platform. "I'm very upset. You know what I like about being upset? The blame."

Sigyn came to a stop with Loki and Valkyrie on either side of her as the Grandmaster stood on his floating platform before them.

"And right now, that's the mindset I'm in. And you know who I'm blaming?"

"Grandmaster, I can—" Loki interrupted.

"Hey! Hey!" The Grandmaster yelled. "Don't interrupt me."

"Here you go." his servant held out the melt stick. Sigyn's body tensed, clearly ready for a fight.

"Why are you handing me the melt stick?" The Grandmaster asked. "He was interrupting. Thats' not a capital violation. Where was I? My precious champion has come up missing, and it's all because of that Lord of Thunder. It's all because of him! Your brother, Whatever the story is, adopted, or complicated, or you know. I'm sure there's a big history."

Loki nodded his head and sighed heavily.

"And you're contender." he pointed at Valkyrie.

"My dear friend," Loki said. "If you were to give me twelve hours, I could bring them both back to you. Alive."

"I could do it in two." Valkyrie added proudly.

"I could do it in one." Sigyn scoffed.

"Lets stop there." The Grandmaster said. "You know what? I woke up this morning thinking about a public execution. But for now, I'll settle with this sweet little, who's gonna get them first. So uh, So, you're on the clock." The Grandmaster waved his hand as if to shoo them away.

Valkyrie was the first to turn on her heel with Loki and Sigyn to shortly follow. Sigyn leaned towards Loki and whispered, "You know what to do."

"HmmHmm." Loki mumbled in response.

Sigyn had an idea of where Thor and Hulk might be; the Quinjet. Only issue was, how Sigyn was going to get there to find them. All three marched down the hall in long strides, Sigyn fell back and broke away from Loki and Valkyrie. She could trust Loki enough to try and convince her to join them, in the meantime, finding Thor and Hulk was the main priority.

If only she could use that trick Doctor Strange used to find Odin, she thought, that would be helpful.

She exited out onto the streets filled with people celebrating with Hulk themes banners, signs, and masks. There was green. Everywhere.

"Oh dear..." she cursed to herself. How was she going to push her way through? The Quinjet was west of here and people blocked her path. She pushed her way in, pushing past people and slipping threw what spaces she could. She came to a plaza where the excitement was most alive. She pushed into people and forced her way past, it wasn't until she could hear a familiar voice calling out.

"Banner!"

Sigyn turned looking for the owner of the voice, but she could barely see over the crowds. "Banner!?" the voice called again, this time closer. Sigyn turned towards the direction it came from and followed. "Banner!"

Sigyn managed to push her way into a small opening in the crowd, there stood Bruce, Thor wearing a green cloth over his head. The beast that confronted them fell in a series of fits to reveal Valkyrie, her hands on her hips. Sigyn first thought was, where was Loki?

"Hi." Thor greeted.

"Hi." Valkyrie replied.

"I was going to do that."

"Yeah, well I did it first."

"Thats good-"

"Hello, Bruce." a voice interrupted the conversation. Bruce turned on hearing his name and was surprised to see Sigyn.

"Sigyn!" he rejoiced happily and threw his arms around her. "I am so happy to see you!" he cried. Sigyn was surprised when Bruce hugged her tightly. She wondered how Thor turned him back.

"Uh, yes, as am I." she said and patted his back lightly before he broke away.

"Sig." Thor greeted and gestured to both women saying, "What are you both doing here?"

"What are you doing here?" Valkyrie replied. "I thought you were leaving."

"I got sidetracked." Thor defended.

"What's with the..." she gestured to the cloth around his head.

"It's my disguise."

"But I can see your face."

"Not when I do this, you can't." Thor threw the cloth over his nose. "You're hair looks nice. I like what you did with it. Changed it? Washed it maybe?"

Valkyrie shook her head and turned on her heel, Sigyn stepped forward and said, "You talk to much."

Valkyrie turned to the three and nodded her head, telling them to follow.