Chapter 2

It had been two weeks since I had met the guys, and all was good. They had promised Simon and me that they wouldn't film me, or tell anyone I existed - apart from some of their girlfriends. I had made good friends with Emily - Ethan's girlfriend and Freya - Josh's girlfriend.

We had all exchanged numbers, and I had become close with Freya, Vik and Ethan in particular.

It was nearing towards the end of the break, which meant that I had to go back to university in a couple of days. However, whenever I thought about it, it made me feel uncomfortable and weird. I didn't want to go back to university, I wanted to stay in London, with Simon and the guys - as weird as it sounded.

It was a Saturday morning when I decided to tell Simon. He was vlogging in his kitchen, so I waited patiently outside for him to finish. Because after all, I still didn't want to be exposed - yet, anyway. I heard him click off of his camera, so I coughed, letting him know I was there.

"Yo, Simon, can we talk?" I asked, coming into view.

He looked at me curiously, before speaking. "Oh no. You said that wayyy too seriously. What's happened Soph?" Beckoning me towards the sofa. I followed, and replied.

"It's just, I go back to university on Monday, and every time I think about going back I feel sick, and uncomfortable. Like, it's not the right place for me. You know?"

He nodded, unsure of what I meant.

"I quit university, Si. I'm not going back. I don't want to. I want to live in London, stay with you, find a job, meet people!" I said, with a smile on my face.

"You're not joking?.." He asked, just checking I wasn't pulling his leg.

"I'm being one hundred percent real Simon. If you want, I can find another place to stay but -"

"YOU CAN STAY HERE YOU MORON!" He yelled jokingly, before tackling me into a hug. "I love you, Soph. You're my sister, I back every decision you make."

I smiled, he was a cute brother.

"I was actually going to record a video with freezy- you haven't met him but I presume you know who I mean? You can come with, if you want?" He proceeded to ask.

I didn't particularly want to meet cal, even though he seemed lovely, but I remembered that Harry lived in the Halo tower.

"Sure, I'll come, but can I hang with Harry?" I asked. I realised that it was a weird request, but I hadn't really gotten to know him much, apart from the occasional text.

"Sure? He actually lives in the same apartment as cal, and also lux."

"Oh yeah, I knew that." I said sarcastically. I didn't actually know this.

"Oh well - it's time for me to meet two new people!" I said, shrugging. "As long as I'm not on camera." I said, chuckling.

Simon nodded, "I promise, they won't be allowed Soph."

I smiled, and we got ready to leave. I was already dressed, casually, mom jeans and an oversized grey jumper. My style.

Simons apartment wasn't too far from the Halo tower. It was a five minute car ride.

We took the lift up to their floor, and knocked on the door.

To our luck, it was Harry that answered, and upon seeing us he invited us in, giving me a warm smile to make me feel welcome.

"FREEZY, LUX, GET OUT HERE! SOMEONE TO MEET!" Harry yelled to his flat mates. They both walked out, and saw me. I was slightly nervous, but Simon squeezed my hand.