Chapter 4

It didn't take long for us to get to the house. We were the last ones there, seeing as Josh, Vikk and JJ lived there, and Tobi had slept over the night before, and clearly Ethan and Harry were just more organised. All the guys made me feel very welcome, offering me drinks, and food.

But then it was time for them to have their "official" meeting, so one by one they left, until it was only me and Harry left.

He turned towards me. "Come on then, you can sit next to me."

I looked at him in surprise. "What do you mean? I thought I wasn't allowed to come in?"

"You aren't, but I don't care. I asked the other guys and they didn't have a problem, and our manager will have to suck it up." He said, with a grin on his face.

And so he helped me up off of the sofa despite my protests, and lead me away to the room across the corridor.

We sat down at the end of the table, I was in between Harry and Ethan. And the discussion started.

"So. About this new house malarkey. I think we should just get a new place, and then Simon can just move in. Yeah?" Started JJ.

"That sounds like a good plan, but where on Earth are we going to move to? Like where in London is the house situated?" Asked Vikk.

"Well we saw one we liked, it's in a private estate, not too far from the guys. Seeing as Ethan, Harry and Tobi all live in Halo, it's a good solution. It's just, very expensive." Josh said, scratching his beard.

"How much is if? If you guys don't mind me asking?" I asked cautiously, not sure if I was overstepping boundaries. Harry gave me a reassuring look, but it was Simon that answered.

"Millions. But we can afford it, me, Josh, Vikk and JJ can split it to be affordable for us."

I was shocked, how could they have that amount of money? Like I knew the sidemen were doing well on YouTube, but millions? Crikey.

"I brought Sophie along today because she wanted to know the details so she could make her mind up about where she was going to live." Said Simon.

The guys looked at me, as if wanting me to speak.

"I mean, Simons flat is fairly far away, and this new house you're describing seems to be quite big and spacious -" I started, only to be interrupted by Simon again.

"Great! She's moving in with us then. Glad that's sorted."

No one had any complaints, so I guessed it was fine.

"If that's alright with you all?"

Everyone nodded their head.

"Okay, I mean, thanks. I'll go now. You probably have a shit ton to discuss." I said, incredibly awkwardly.

Everyone laughed at my awkwardness, so as I was leaving I stuck my finger up at them. "Fuckers!" But I had a big smile on my face.

So, that was that then! I was excited for it. It was going to be wild, but also fun. I couldn't tell anyone, or when I say anyone I meant the fans, that the guys were moving into a new house but I could post something.

I opened up my phone, and went onto my Instagram. I now had twenty four thousand followers! It was insane. I decided to post a picture of me. I flicked through my camera roll, not sure on what photo to post because I didn't really post selfies. I eventually found one of me, reading a book in my glasses. It wasn't so much a selfie, as Simon had taken it when we were at home for last Christmas, ten months ago. I captioned it, saying, "big things coming soon." And I then posted it.

My phone was constantly buzzing for the first ten minutes after posting. Likes, comments, of all sorts. But I then saw a comment from a sidemen fan account page, which said, 'omg, look at Harry's comment!' Which made me curious because I hadn't noticed he had commented. But sure enough, I found it.

'❤️'

He had put a heart? For some foreign, unknown reason, it made me smile. And feel happy. Wait, why? What? He was my brothers best friend, my friend too. Why did I feel like this?

I put my phone down, and instead turned on the tv, and watched some Netflix, or more specifically Greys Anatomy. My favourite programme.

I had gotten through several episodes of Greys Anatomy when the guys started to file into the room. I clicked pause and turned out to face them.

"Successful meeting?" I asked, to no one in particular.

"Yeah, it was good." Came the voice of JJ. "We're actually going to have a FIFA game. Wanna play?"

"I've actually never played FIFA." I confessed. Which was weird, seeing as Simons life practically revolved around the game.

"WHAT!? Well, you're playing now. You can be on my team." Shouted Harry, racing towards the sofa, and planting himself next to me. "JJ, Simon, you two can be on the other team. The rets of you can wait." Said Harry, grinning as the rest of them groaned, but sat down on the opposite sofa.

I whispered to Harry. "I'm going to be really really shit at this. So, like, sorry in advance. Also, thanks for the comment on Instagram. It was very nice of you."

He smiled, and whispered back. "You're welcome, and also, you never sent me those pictures of me that you took. I want to post them, show people that I actually use Instagram." He laughed.

"I'll send them after the game."

"Right! You two, can we play now??" Asked JJ, but smirking at the same time. Simon looked slightly suspicious, so I shot him a quick smile before turning to Harry, who was already trying to explain to me what the controls did.

-

Obviously, we lost the game of Fifa. 3-1, the goal coming from Harry. But it was fun nonetheless.

By now, it was nearing to ten o'clock, and I was getting incredibly tired. I ended up drifting off into sleep.

-

The next morning, I was in the guest room of the Sidemen house. Simon was on a mattress on the floor, but he was awake and on his phone.

"Why are we still here?" I asked, yawning and sitting up, clutching the duvet.

"We ended up playing Fifa until one in the morning. You were out at ten, and we didn't want to wake you up so we stayed over. You were also asleep on Harry. The guys joked that you two would make a good couple, is there something you want to tell me Soph?" He asked, eyeing me closely.

"Si - I was asleep. How could I have known I was led on him? Come on." I said rolling my eyes.

But deep down, I couldn't lie to myself. I knew I was led on Harry, and I liked it. A lot.

follow my Instagram - @multiixfandcmm ✌🏻