Chapter 8

THANK U FOR 500 READS OMG 💘💗💓💖💝💕💞💖💓💗💘💖💝

December 1st, 2015

"ITS DECEMBER! DECK THE BLOODY FUCKING HALLS!" I Shouted, coming into the kitchen to greet my "not official boyfriend but basically boyfriend", Harry Lewis.

He looked at me with amusement, then putting his bowl of cereal down.

He reached over to his left, and under a stack of magazines was an advent calendar. "Surprise!" He said with a smile on his face.

"You bought me an advent calendar? Oh my god, I love it! Thank you!" I squealed, rushing towards him and wrapping my arms around him. I picked him lightly on the cheek, before shying away and stepping backwards.

"I'm gonna go shower, feel free to help yourself with breakfast." He said, before walking upstairs, leaving me alone in his kitchen.

I started to make myself some toast, because his cereal selection was appalling, and whilst I was waiting for my bread to toast, I received a text from Simon.

Movie night with Harry, huh? X

I picked him up from the airport yesterday, and stayed over his. Hope that's okay.

Woahhh Soph, chill, I'm not controlling you, you're old enough to make your own decisions. Hope you both had fun. X

Thanks, we did. See you soon? :)

Actually, you will. We bought the house! We're moving in tomorrow. Surprise.

YOU BOUGHT IT. ALREADY? I THOUGHT YOU WERE WAITING UNTIL NEXT YEAR -

We're going to wait until next year to tell the fans, but why not move in now, seemed sensible enough.

Yay! See you today <3

I called up the stairs. "HARRY? ARE YOU OUT OF THE SHOWER? NEED YOU DOWN HERE!"

"Coming!" He responded. I heard the thud as he raced down the stairs, and he reached me, his hair dishevelled, his breathing irregular and his shirt the wrong way round.

"Firstly, we are cleaning you up. Come on."

I reached for his shirt, taking it off of him, and placing it the right way round. He just smiled - well, smirked really. I then got a brush out of my overnight bag that was on the table, and started to gently comb through his hair, although I ruffled it at the end because it looked weird when it was too straight.

"There we go. You look amazing." I said proudly, squeezing his hand.

"Right - what did you need me down here for?" He asked gently.

"Simon and the guys have bought the house already, and we're moving in today apparently - I wondered if you wanted to help me pack?" I asked sweetly, fluttering my eyelashes.

"You don't need to beg, of course I would." He said, laughing. "Although you should probably get changed, I don't want the other guys looking at you like that." He said sheepishly looking at my cropped jumper and jogging bottoms. Fair enough, my skin was quite on show.

"Oh right yeah, I'm going to get changed obviously, don't you worry. I was only wearing this because this is the only piece of clothing that is stationed here at your flat. I'll drive us back to Simons flat, so I can change and then pack." I said smiling, and taking his hand I led him out towards the parking lot for the tower he lived in.

Once we were in the car, we stayed silent but listened to music together. It was a comfortable silence.

Around five minutes later we arrived at Simons current flat. Using my spare pair of keys I unlocked the door and immediately I faced boxes on boxes.

"Simon? Me and Harry are here, where are you?" I called, walking down the hallway, Harry following right behind.

"BEDROOM!" I heard him shout, before poking his head out.

"Hey Soph! Hey Harry! Come to pack? Brilliant, you have tons of stuff. Your uni stuff arrived last night." He said, before leaving me and Harry alone.

"Right then, should we go and pack? It might take a while." I said, blushing a little.

"Let's go, come on then." He said, going into my room.

In the end we decided to film a time lapse of me and Harry packing. Although we couldn't use it until the new year so to not ruin the surprise for the fans, at least it was something.

After around two and a half hours of packing, we were finally done.

Harry had retired around twenty minutes before and he was lying on the bed, on his phone.

I had just finished packing my microphone into its separate box, before climbing onto my now bare bed, with Harry.

"Hey." I whispered to him, cuddling up to his chest.

"Hello there." He replied, nestling his cheek against the side of my head.

I heard him type and then I heard the tweet sound go off. I groaned.

"Oh no. What have you done this time?" I asked, turning on my phone to check, knowing that he wouldn't show me his phone.

@wroetoshaw
your head is comfy.
[picture of Sophie's hair, not showing her face.]

Instantly I read through the replies.

@username THIS IS SO CUTE WHO

@username1 WHO IS THIWS EACJFEWJECWJECW

@username2 BOG IS GROWING UP

@username3 I hope this is sophhh.

I smiled and turned to face Harry. "You really know how to annoy them all, don't you? Love that."

At that point, Simon came running into the room. At the sight of me and Harry all snuggled up together, he just smiled, and slowly backed out.

I rolled my eyes, and after gently removing Harry's hands from my waist, I went to the door where Simon was stood waiting.

"Hello. Are you finished packing yet? Apparently the truck is in the car park." He asked, scratching his head innocently, not even looking me in the eye.

"Si, why do you look so awkward? Me and Harry were just talking, chill." I said breezily, laughing.

"I know. Sorry. But we really do need to hurry!"

"Alright, we will start bringing boxes down." I replied, before going back into my room. Harry was already starting to lift boxes. "Let's gooooo!" He Shouted, before starting to take the boxes out.

Soon we would be all moved into the house and everything would hopefully be calm again.

Hopefully.

follow my Instagram - @multiixfandcmm ✌🏻