Chapter 30

Okay before you read I need to explain real quick

The first part of this chapter is from Sophie's POV - but for a change the second half is going to be from Harry's POV! Just because I really wanted to write for him, but yeah. After the three '***' that's when it changes to harry :) enjoy

ALSO - I HAVE MADE AN INSTAGRAM FOR SOPHIE! The username is @/sophhieminter - please feel free to interact with her posts! Love you all <3

Time, that was all I wanted.

Time to figure out what the hell I was going to do.

How I was going to address this, even if I would address this.

We were over, the boy I had given my whole heart to.

His fans were going to hate me, my brother was going to hate him, it was just going to feel like a war. I didn't care though, all I felt right now was hollowness.

Where else was I ever going to get another Harry?

Did I even want another?

Did I want to go through this pain again?

He had cheated on me, he had broken my heart, yet I was the one feeling bad.

Freya consoled me throughout this time, hanging up on the phone with Josh as soon as she had checked in on me after the sound of of tears.

I was unable to tell her everything, it just hurt a little too much.

As time passed by, the fans were sweet to me. The uploads had become lazy and unpredictable, the updates about how I was became practically paused. Simon kept making sure I was okay, but I just said I was doing as well as one could.

It was a stone cold lie. I wasn't fine at all. I wasn't going to be fine.

I was in love with Harry Lewis, and I wished he could have been in love with me.

Another week passed, another week full of useless scrolls through twitter, still checking every article there was about me.

Seemingly, a new one every day.

SIDEMEN MANAGER FIRED AMID CHEATING RUMOURS

I woke up one afternoon to this notification from Twitter, feeling numb like I always did whenever I was reminded of it.

As I was halfway through reading the article, I got a text from him.

I didn't do it.

It was the same thing he tried to convince me over time, and I know I should have blocked his number by now.

I just hoped, prayed that he would be in my arms when I woke up one day and this would all be some sick prank for a video.

I was out of breath because I rushed to pick up the phone.

Another notification came through, it hurt too much to think about the fact that this could be true - could I risk trusting him and him hurting my heart again?

She was there, and she picked up his phone prior. And she got fired? Why would they do that if it wasn't something bad?

Maybe they did it because of publicity, or because of the hurt and destruction she had been the cause of.

No, I couldn't afford to think like that and fall back into his same old lies. I couldn't be hurt again like this, I wouldn't.

It's been a week, Harry. Leave me alone Harry, we're over.