Chapter 51

hi so two things! i need you guys to do a lil bit of manifesting for me and pray that my a level results day goes well! it's actually this time next week (thursday 13th august) and i'm super scared hah!

also .... i hate to break it to you but this story is actually ending next week! i've written 53 chapters of this book so with my schedule the last chapter will be out on my results day! anyway, enjoy this chapter <3

My alarm went off at nine this morning, and I had to admit, I wasn't used to waking up this early. I also wasn't used to waking up alone, but this was now two times in a row. At least this time, he had left a note, which mainly consisted of handwritten hearts. I guess I could let him off.

Putting the note inside my bedroom drawer with a sigh, I headed towards the bathroom where i showered and did my makeup.

I was meeting Ana again today, and I was giving her a tour of the studio I recorded my music at. Little did she know, I was also going to perform an acoustic version of the EP to her. I hoped she would enjoy it - she deserved it after being so devoted.

A car was waiting outside for me by the time I had finished getting ready, taking me to the studios. I felt nostalgic, the last time I had made this journey I was recording my EP, and now here I was, about to perform to another thousand people tomorrow night.

We arrived at the car park, and I saw Andrea with Ana at the door, clearly in mid conversation. Thanking my driver, I exited the car and made my way over to them at the door. I heard a gasp escape from Ana's mouth, and it brought a smile to my face.

"Long time no see!" i said, opening my arms out for a hug, one she quickly accepted.

"How was your journey here? Not too expensive, I hope," I eyed her up and down in mock suspicion.

"It was good, actually. My dad drove me up," She admitted.

"Big ups to your dad! He's probably sick of hearing all about me."

"Not at all! I mean, I did force him to listen to your music at first but now he just has it on repeat, and knows all the words."

"Wait really? That's so cute! Tell your dad I said hi, when you get back and see him. But for now, let's go inside!" I spoke cheerfully, waving Andrea a goodbye as I led Ana into the studios.

"I was so surprised when I won the contest, you know? So many people were talking about entering, our whole group chat were hoping to win!"

I cocked my head at her. "You guys have group chats?"

"Yeah! Our one is called Soph's Lil Angels, I'm not even sure why, it just is," She confessed.

"A group chat over me?! I'm fangirling over you guys!!" I spoke ecstatically, this new information making me very happy.

"That reminds me - they wanted me to give you this," and she pulls a small book from her bag, with printed out photos stuck in of conversations, and pictures of people's faces. "I made it all last night and this morning, I didn't have much time, but it's everyone from the chat, and messages they wanted you to read. Just to tell you that we love you, and that you mean so much to all of us," She explained, and I could feel the tears welling up in my own eyes. They had done this all for me?

"And this is all for me? You guys did this for me?" She nodded her head passionately. I was choking up. "Wow - thank you!" I spluttered, taking the book and flicking through it. "I wish I was in this group chat!" I said wishfully.

"Well, I can add you if you'd like..we just kind of assumed you wanted your privacy."

"That's sweet..you guys are incredible. Sounds like you're coping alright without me, but I'd love to send them a little message if I may?" I asked, motioning for Ana's phone. She looked at me in mild surprise, but happily passed over her phone. Instead of opening twitter, however, I opened up the camera and started recording.