Chapter 41

Omg... is this a long chapter you see??????? yes it is. I thought you all deserved a lengthy update after a couple of short ones. Also, tell me your initial reactions of the RecordX team!!! Who do you like?!?! Who don't you like??? (pls answer otherwise I will be sad)

"Yes, I promise I'll call you as soon as I get there Harry," I repeated for what seemed like the hundredth time. "But it's a long journey by car so it won't be for a while, alright?"

They had offered to fly me over there, but it was doable by car and that was good enough for me. There was no way I was stepping foot on a plane unless I absolutely had to. Instead, RecordX had booked me a taxi which would take me straight to my new home for the next four months, all paid for by the company.

"Alright. I'm going to miss you so much." He said after a pause, holding onto me, tight.

"I'm going to miss you too," I whispered into the crook of his neck, his touch relaxing me. Now it was actually happening doubt started to cloud my mind. Was I going to be able to cope without Simon, and Harry, and all my friends?

He pulled away, and wiped away tears that I didn't even realise had fallen. "Go on. Get into the car and go before I start crying. I love you, you'll do amazing."

He practically pushed me towards the car door, helping me in and shutting the door. He blew a quick kiss, and must've said for the driver to go, because I was too caught up looking at his face. The car started to pull away and in a last bid of desperation I turned around to the back of the car, looking back at Harry who stood alone outside of my house.

Crap. I was going to forget his scent, how tall he was. No, Sophie. It's only four months, you're completely overreacting. You'll see him soon. Maybe he'll come visit. But maybe he won't, he's busy, he can't just rearrange everything for you. Stop overthinking!

My phone chimed. It hadn't even been five minutes, and Harry had already messaged me.

Miss your face :(

It's been five minutes!!!
But same :(

I left some pictures and videos on your phone

You did??

This morning whilst you showered
Thought they might cheer you up if you felt homesick x

You're adorable

I know right? Some would say I make a good boyfriend

Leaving you on seen now cocky x
Love you x

I pocketed my phone once again, but a huge smile had formed on my face. Just knowing that there were pictures on my phone instantly made me feel better, like I had something to look forward to. I leaned my head against the window, looking at the buildings we passed.

I was awoken by the sound of my name. I stirred to see the driver looking back at me, his mouth forming words, presumably my name. I snapped my head up, rubbing my eyes awkwardly. As I stifled a yawn, I listened to the instructions the driver gave me, telling me to head on into the studio where someone would be waiting for me. Kyle, they said the name was.

"Thank you," I mumbled, taking my bags from him and walking towards the building he had pointed to. The driver must've called ahead to let them know I had arrived, for I was let in straight away, a young girl helping me with my bags.