Chapter 27

An extra long chapter (longest so far I think) to say thank you for everyone that is still reading! I forgot to say last chapter but THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 50,000 READS!! THAT IS SO SO SO INSANE!! I'm going to try and upload every Monday and Thursday so let's se ehow long that will last! Love u xx

"Okay, so, on the positive side, the picture has been taken down," my boyfriend, Harry Lewis, told me. "But, on the other hand, Lucy is fuming," He admitted, rolling his eyes at me before pressing a small kiss to my forehead.

He had been in a meeting with her and two others for nearly two hours now and he had lied about going to the toilet to come and talk to me - behind one of the kitchen doors.

"At least the picture is down," I spoke, trying to put everything into perspective for him. I had seen the picture for myself earlier — a half accident, I had to admit.

"That's true." He said quietly, but not long after making eye contact with me we both broke out into steady laughter, immediately interrupted by the thought of being caught.

"You should probably go back," I sighed, not wanting him to leave and instead just lie in bed for as long as we could.

"I probably should," he agreed, yet stayed rooted to the spot.

I smiled up at him, giving him one last kiss before I physically escaped his grasp into the open.

"I'll see you later," I smiled, blowing him a kiss and walking back up the stairs to my room.

Jumping onto my bed, I opened Twitter and decided to ask my followers what type of video they all wanted to see.

Merely minutes after tweeting, I noticed that the majority of replies consisted of fans asking for 'day in the life' or 'vlogs'. They seemed easy enough - although right now all I was doing was staying at home with Harry.

An idea popped into my head that I thought the fans would like. Once again, I started typing out a tweet.

How would you guys feel about a 'twitter followers decide my day' video? I'll post polls on here and you guys control my every action?

I pressed send and instantaneously my phone started refreshing. Well, I guess that worked out pretty well.

I might as well start filming for it right now. I grabbed my smaller camera and placed it on my bedside table, having to lie sideways to fit into the frame.

"Hey guys! I'm just about to tweet out my first poll of the day!" I spoke excitedly, typing out my words on my phone. "First poll is - do I do my makeup or do I stay natural? You guys have fifteen minutes to vote!" I clicked the camera off, and scrolled through my social media's to pass time, smiling as I came across several fanmade edits of myself, and sometimes Harry too. I saved them on my phone, for a time when I could look back on them to cheer myself up.

By the time I next checked my phone, fifteen minutes was coming to an end. I reached for my camera again, pressing record as I switched back to Twitter.

"Okay - time to check the results!" I said, eyes scanning as I looked at the polls. "Okay - seventy three percent said do my makeup! I guess that's what I'm doing today!" I said happily, picking up the camera and placing it down on my desk.

"Harry's in a meeting, but he should be out soon. Next poll - should I invite Harry out with me today, or Freya?"

I left the camera on as I started to apply my makeup - I could always speed this up to act as a time lapse later if I needed. Well, I would have if Harry hadn't walked in during the middle and started acting all /cute/ in front of the camera. How could I not include that in the video?