Chapter 52

my new book called instagram is out right now, and is being updated regularly! it's basically all the instagrams from this book with a few extra so be sure to check it out!

Disclaimer that I have made up a little verse in the middle of Little Boy to fit Sophie! I am in no way trying to say it's good (bc it's not) so don't judge me lol, I tried my best! ps: i just had to link the song, for the culture

Also, a slight trigger warning for mentions of a panic attack! If you think this might affect you, please be incredibly cautious reading this chapter. If you EVER need someone to talk to, my messages are always open, I reply to everyone. You are not alone <3

Well, shit. I couldn't have been more wrong, really.

Harry's diss track had been received well by the fans. But through Simon, we found out that JJ was incredibly mad. He had gone off radar, and now not even Simon knew what was happening.

Simon's disstrack had been dropped on Deji, and to be fair to him, it was incredible. I was surprised that he could rap that well. Vik had also released a track on Deji, and whilst it wasn't musically the best, it was iconic, and would go down in YouTube history. Now it was just a waiting game.

During this time I had performed at Manchester and also at Birmingham, and tomorrow night was the London meet and greet and performance. Because we were back in London, we were at Harry's place once more.

JJ had left all of the Sidemen's group chats, and things were looking incredibly fragile right now. It was touch and go at the minute, and Eloise was on the verge of breaking point. She was trying to reach out to JJ, but he wasn't returning anyone's calls.

The last we had seen of him was a video posted on his channel, reacting to Harry's track. And he was pissed - perhaps even that was an understatement. This made me even more afraid of what he would include in his track, but I stayed quiet, not wanting to add to Harry's stress. And so that brought us to the present - it was midnight and Harry was sound asleep next to me from having a busy day.

I lay wide awake in his bed, and I was currently listening to some music with my headphones in.

I was planning on going to sleep soon, but a notification came through from YouTube.

NEW FROM KSI - LITTLE BOY (W2S DISSTRACK)

My breath hitched as I read the title. This was happening. It was out. Thousands of people were about to listen to a disstrack on my boyfriend. I debated whether or not I should let him sleep, or wake him up, but I knew he would be upset if I didn't wake him up.

"Harry," I whispered, gently shaking his shoulder. He murmured a little, not fully awake, so I nudged him again.

"Harry! Wake up!" I spoke a little louder, and this time he rolled over to face me.

"What's wrong?" He asked, his mouth smushed against the pillow. I gulped before continuing, wanting him to have a little longer where he was peaceful and relaxed.

"JJ's disstrack just came out, my phone just got a notification."

Well that definitely woke him up, and now he was out of bed, already reaching for his laptop, opening it and coming back to sit next to me, his legs crossed with his laptop perched on top.

He typed in JJ's channel name, and scoffed at the title.

"Oh shit - I guess I should probably do a reaction video, huh?"

"Do you have to? I mean, can we just watch it ourselves?" I asked, looking at him in the eyes. It was at this moment I knew he finally realised how much I had been bricking this.