four

Jungkook and I decided that the moving people would be able to handle the job after we brought all of my boxes downstairs. We left and decided to drive to the house already. Once we arrived I was greeted by namjoon who brought me into a lavish kitchen where five other boys sat all smiling and looking ethereal as the warm kitchen light could make them.
"This is are new producer and roommate L/n Y/n." Says namjoon as I smile waving.
"Hey guys I'm excited to work with you all!"
"We're excited to work with you Y/n!" Says a boy with grey hair.
"I'm park Jimin by the way." He says before seeing the people with moving boxes and offering his help. I was greeted by a red head next. "Hey I'm j-hope but you can call me hoseok."
"Hi Y/n I'm V but you can call me taehyung or oppa." He says with an absorbable boxy smile. The boys sports a blonde cut and he looked like an angel.
"L/n Y/n the amazing girl Jungkook talked about from his childhood right?" The boys says as he smiles. "I'm Jin also know as worldwide handsome." I smile and hug the boy.
"We are most definitly going to be best friend Jin oppa!" I laugh as I walk towards the two familiar faces.
"Yoongi!" I say to the mint haired boy and hugged him super tight.
"We have class later today are you gonna come with me?" He smiles as I nod.
"Of course I wouldn't miss it for the world." I them hugged namjoon before all seven of the boys were helping to unload my boxes from the truck. It took about two hours for them to unload leave and then unpack my things. I didn't have a lot of furniture so the living guys didn't have to move a lot. I was happy that I was sleeping in the room next to Jungkook. The boys said that this was the nicest room they could give me and wanted me to sleep comfortably. I thanked them for the kindness and it was nice to also be given my own bathroom! The boys left me alone to change and get ready after everything was finished. I put on sweatpants and a sweatshirt sliding on Gucci slides. I got my backpack and waited for yoongi in the living room.
"Let's go y/n."

We walked hand in hand to the college campus. The boys often complained that min yoongi never lets anyone touch him unless your special to him. I have become someone special in his life quickly and it honestly makes me happy to know he cares. He like my older brother!
"Oppa are you excited to play piano today!" I laugh as he smiles. I'm on the wall and he's still holding my hand just to make sure I don't fall.
"Of course it will be relaxing." He smiles and I jump from the walk landing a little hard.
"Are you ok?" He asks concerned as I nod.
"Thanks I'm good yoongi oppa."

It was now getting dark and I had finally finished my classes. Jungkook has texted me and said he would pic me up to spend some time with me after school since yoongi has gone home already after his classes ended. I was waiting for Jungkook to pull his car up when I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist.
"HEY WHO THE FUCK!" I shout turning around to be met with a bunny like boy sniffling his nose a little and giggling like a teenager.
"Jungkook no stop don't do that!!!" I yell at him kicking him in the shin.
"Hey that hurt apologize to me right now." He commands as I roll my eyes.
"No sorry bud."
"Your gonna pat for that Y/n." He says lifting me up and throwing me over his shoulder. I let him carry me all the way to his car and he set me down once we reach the passenger side.
"I have legs ya know I can walk!" I said a looter annoyed as he just smiled.
"My best friend is a queen and queens don't walk." He put the keys into the ignition allowing for the car to heat up a little. It's finally starting to get cold in Korea and I hate it. I am not a winter person. We drive to a cute resultant and jungkook parks on the side of the road.
"Let's go I'm starving."

We're seated in the back corner of the restaurant at a small table meant for two. I scanned the menu for something good and eventually decided on a large salad.
"Y/n I missed hanging out with you." Jungkook says as I nod in  agreement.
"Same I am so excited that I get to work with you to! It just feels right to work knowing that your gonna sing a song I help produce." I smile saying my words with passion. I was truly glad jungkook would be signing the song I had just produced. I needed to revise begin again but it was pretty much perfect. It was going to be his song. I wrote it for him to which helps. The song expresses his youth and how he makes my heart want to keep going. He makes me begin feeling every emotion. It's crazy to think that he's actually going to be singing this song. The boys were all excited to start filming their new music video. I was excited cause I get to go along and watch the filming of Blood Sweat and Tears. We ate in silence with an occasional small talk for the rest of our late lunch. We then drove to the bighit building where I was shown my music studio. It was bigger then RMs but that's because I am solely a music producer and also not an idol. I set my bag down and took out my headphones. I started fiddling with a track and then all of sudden I was recording vocals for it. It was primarily a rap song but I had some vocal parts. It was interesting. I definitly would wanna be a rapper idol because they are always just so badass. The rest of my night was pretty boring as I edited the track and played around with a few sounds. It was now eleven thirty and I was getting kinda tired. I decided that I wanted to go get some coffee or tea that had a lot of caffeine. I walked downstairs to the one office break room and used their coffee machine to brew myself a cup. I poured some milk and sugar into it and started back to my studio for a ling night.