twenty four

Today I was sending off jungkook back to Seoul to continue his work. It makes me sad but it's for the best.
"Come on baby lets go." He says taking my hand in his free one. We walked out and threw his bags in the back of the car. He drove to the train station and I sat silently in the car. It was weird to think that I wouldn't be spending any time with him anymore. We have been living with eachother for months now and it will definitely need adjusting. Jungkook pulled into a closer parking spot so that I won't have to walk far when I go home. We walk hand in hand together silently just taking in the presence of eachother. We reach his platform relatively fast and I sigh looking up at him. He was wearing all black and hand a mask and cap on.
"I'm gonna miss you." I say as a tear falls down my face.
"Me to Y/n I love you no matter how far apart we are ok?" He responds back placing a hand on my face. I pull him in and slide his mask away form his lips to place mine on them. I feel him kiss back softly. I pull away and wipe the tear from his eye that was on his cheek away.
"I love you don't forget to call me. Your gonna do so good on tour you know that? I'm so proud of you jungkook and I can't wait to see you again because when I do it's gonna be with the baby . Be safe ok?" I say hugging him tightly.
"I will I promise. I can't wait for that moment again to Y/n. Please please wait for me?" He says and i smile.
"I'll always wait for you." His train pulls into the station and they begin boarding.
"Bye baby." I say and he smiles.
"I love you Y/n good bye." He says kissing my forehead and turning around to get on the train. I watch him with tears in my eyes. He turns around for one second and I could see the tears in his eyes. He runs back up and pulls me into a hug shocking me. He pulls away and kisses me passionately.
"I love you." He whispers in between kisses. Once he pulls away I shake my head.
"Your gonna miss your train silly goose. I love you good luck." I smile walking away from the boy and heading back to the gate entrance. I notice him turn and get onto the train this time. I place a hand on my stomach and watch as the train pulls out of the station.
"Bye jungkook." I wisper another tear falling down from my face. I got back to the car and sat down in the drivers seat. I pulled out my phone and dialed a friends nimber.
"Hey mark!" I respond to the younger.
"Hey Y/n what's up?" He says back and I smile.
"I heard from jungkook NCT is in Busan lucky you I have some free time and I would love to hang out with you. That's if you have time." I ask.
"Yea I have some free time right now. Is it ok if I bring my hyung Johnny? He and I are out currently."
"Of course I'll meet you wherever just send me the address." I say back and I hear another talking on marks line.
"Ok I'll text it to you bye Y/n!" He says and hangs up quickly. I sigh and start the car driving into the city. I got the address of a small shop where I was supposed to meet the boys. I arrive and fell in love. It was small and cute and looked like something you would see in France. I park the car in a spot close to the door and adjust my outfit once I got out of the car. I was excited to see the boy and meet his friend. I walk in and notice the younger sitting already at the table. He was with another joy who looked like a giant. I walk up and I catch the others attention.
"You must be Y/n right?" He asks and I nod.
"Oh my god Y/n your pregnant now?" Says mark confused and I smile.
"Yea I know I'm still getting over it to." I respond and sit down in between them.
"Nice to meet you Y/n I'm Johnny." He says and holds his hand out.
"Nice to meet you as well. Your apart of marks group right?" I ask and he nods.
"Yep I'm a rapper in NCT."
"That's so cool. I'm really interested in being a music producer but I'm currently in line to be the Vice President Of my fathers company." I say and he nods.
"My parents wanted me to work as a buissness man to. I'm from Chicago so they wanted me to be like all the other normal American kids my age and go to college." He laughs and I smile.
"Yea parents suck."
"Wow am I the only one who was able to do what I wanted?" Questions Mark and I nod.
"I guess so mark."
"Mark shut up nobody cares." Says Johnny.
"Hey what the hell?" Complains mark and I smile.
"I can feel this amazing new friendship brewing between me and Johnny oppa sorry markie." I laugh and look to Johnny.
"So Y/n whose baby is it?" Asks Mark and I sigh.
" I don't know if I should say or not. You both know who he is." I say and the two look to eachother.
"Your saying that this kid is someone's from bangtan?" Wispers Johnny and I nod.
"Yep I'm being dead ass." I say and then I see mark smirk.
"You said that jungkook told you I was here meaning that he has to be the dad!" He says shocked.
"Keep it down will you?" I scold him and I sigh.
"But your right jungkook is the dad."
"Wow that baby will have great genes." Laughs Johnny and I smile.
"I really needed to get him off my mind. He's on your I'm currently living in Busan until the birth. Then I'm moving back to Seoul." I say and the two nod.
"We have to get going but when you come back to Seoul we have to meet your little bundle of joy." Says mark pulling me into a small hug.
"I'll give you a call I promise." I smile and then hug Johnny.
"It was nice to meet an amazing young girl like you Y/n. I'll be sure to keep in contact with you." He smiles and the two walk away leaving me alone once more.