thirty

Today was me and jungkooks moving day. For the past three days we've been content with junyoung in Busan but because jungkooks vacation ends in two days we needed to get home and settled.
"Auntie I'm forget grateful to you." I say again bowing to the older woman.
"You don't owe me anything you gave me my first grandchild. That's the best repayment ever." She says ushering me into the backseat of the car that jungkook was driving.
"Eomma , appa, Thank you for taking care of Y/n for me." Says jungkook to his parents from the drivers seat.
"Anything for you kookie." Says his mom kissing his forehead.
"Safe travels bud." Says his dad and he nods back to him.
"Let's head home."

Timeskip to Seoul

We arrived at the apartment and luckily junyoung slept the entire way and didn't cause any trouble.
"Come on." Says jungkook leading us into the apartment as quickly as he could. He was very nervous around making sure that me and junyoung were out of the spotlight. He was very clear to me he doesn't for now at least want us in the lime light and instead wants me to focus on getting through school and raising him.
"Jungkook were ok." I say and he sighs.
" I know I just don't want you under any stress right now."
"Stop worrying baby we're gonna be just fine here. Plus you can always visit and I understand your leaving for more concerts again. I have lea to help me out and I already got backup if she can't. I'll be ok." I respond trying to calm the boy down.
"I'm sorry I'm just worried about you and my son." He sighs.
"I know." I softly respond opening the door with the sleeping baby in my arms. Once we entered the modern apartment was gorgeous and I defiantly knew jungkook designed it.
"I love it." I smile looking at him with a goofy grin.
"I'm glad I wanted it to remind you of me when you were here all alone." He says and I nod.
"I can tell it's all your furniture decisions."
"Go look at junyoung room." He says and I walk around the different hallways and eventually end up at a door that I hadn't checked. I opened it to see a grey room with sleek black furniture and cute decor resembling that of a music sheet.
"Did you make this a music themed room?" I asked and he nods.
"Yep so that he can imagine his daddy singing him to sleep every night." He says and I smile.
"That's sweet jungkook." I say kissing his cheek.
"Junyoungie look it's your new room." I say to the baby causing him to squirm around. He made small hiccups before returning to closing his eyes.
"He's exactly like you always tired." Laughs jungkook looking at the now resting little one.
"He loves listening to our voices I think it's cute." I say as the newborn opens his eyes again.
"Hey my little Euphoria~" Jungkook sings softly causing the boy to look around for the sounds. Jungkook then proceeds to sing butterfly as I sway the boy back and forth as he listens to his fathers angelic voice.
"butterfly." Whispers jungkook taking him from my hands holding him in his own. I take the opportunity to snap a cute picture of the two whole also videoing the cute interaction.
"He's asleep again isn't he?" Jungkook Whispers looking to the baby who once agin closed his eyes.
"He's one week old and you expect him to run a marathon?" I wisper back sarcastically.
"He's gonna be a fast guy like his daddy." He says and I smile.
"He's going to be sweet like his mother." I respond back and jungkook smiles.
"Hes gonna love his mother so so much."
"He's gonna love his dad to." I say back kissing jungkooks lips softly looking at the child in his arms.
"How did I get so lucky?" He says softly against my lips.
"Cause you are jeon jungkook. Your the luckiest man I know."

As junyoung slept in his crib me and jungkook took the opportunity to take a power nap together as well in our bedroom. We had the baby monitor on blast so we could here the child when he awoke. I slept peacefully jungkooks arms and legs tangled with my own. The peace was interrupted after two hours when junyoung was hungry. I heard the cries from the monitor and was able to get up and get to him as quickly as I could.
"Come here junyoungie." I say picking him up out of his crib. I then sat down in the comfy chair and fed junyoung while resting my eyes. Jungkook eventually wandered into the room rubbing his eyes.
"Hey I could've fed him a bottle." He says and I smile.
"You were out I just thought I should do it." I say as the boy cake over to sit in the chair next to my own.
"This is exhausting." He says and I nod.
"Not having your mom to help already makes it hard. It's gonna suck even more when your gone to." I say with a sigh and he nods.
"Tomarrow I wanted to go out with you and junyoung. I can wear my mask and we can go somewhere I know that we won't be noticed and disturbed."
"I would love to but is the baby ready for a day like that?" I ask and he shrugs.
"I'm sure he can handle it. He's pretty calm we can use that cool baby carrier thing and I'll look like a old dad with it on. I'll carry him so you don't have to please?"
"Fine I guess we can go out." I say and he smiles.
"Great make sure we all coordinate I wanna take pictures under the cherry blossom trees." He laughs as junyoung finished eating.
"Come on buddy we're gonna go watch tv." And just like that jungkook left with Junyoung to watch a korean drama.