sixteen

I was waiting at the airport for jungkook and the ready of the boys to show up. I was with a group of the managers but they wanted me to show up. The boys Finally arrived and we were already making are way to great them. The first boy I was able to see was Yoongi who ran up to me and embraced me in a hug.
"Ahh Y/n go get jungkook he's been a whiny bitch the whole time." He says with a laugh. I say hi to hobi and taehyung getting a hug form both when jungkook came up and grabbed me lifting me off my feet.
" I missed you so so much." He says and i smiled a small tear falling out from my eye.
"Me to." We we're able to squeeze are way out of the airport pretty easily and make it to the company's cars. I was in their car seeing as we were going back to the dorms. I leaned into jungkook the whole ride home.
"Are you feeling better?" He asked and I nodded not wanting to worry him.
"Yea I am feeling a lot better." I feel his lips meet mine briefly and he then laid his head on top of my own pulling me closer.
"I missed youuu." He wispered and I smiled.
"'Me to baby." I laughed back at him softly. I would every once in a while feel his lips on my head before he placed his head back on my own. When we finally reached the dorms the boys defintily were all tired. They had two days off as well before they would be back to the normal practice and work scheduale. I dragged jungkook into his room and Laid him down.
"You need to sleep ok?" I say and he nods kissing my hand before I left the room. I was walking back to my room when I saw Jin saying in my door way.
"Hey what's up?" I say and try to get past him.
"You have some explaining to do." He says and I tilt my head. He held up my prenatal vitamins. I must have forgot to move them out of the kitchen where they had been for the past few days.
"Shit." Was all I could say. I grabbed the bottle and pushed past him into my room throwing them into a drawer where I had the paper the OB gave me and the ultrasound pictures. I sighed as he closed the door.
"AHHH IM GONNA BE AN UNCLE!!" He wisper screams and pulls me into a hug. I didn't know how to feel other the confused. I thought that he was mad but I guess he isn't.
"When did you find out? How far along are you Y/n?" He asks and I smile sitting on my bed. He follows me over and leans against the bed frame.
" I found out just a couple a days ago. I had no idea I was until I kept getting sick and decided to go to the doctor. I am about three weeks along as well." I say and he smiles.
"Y/n please take care of yourself ok?"
"I will but Jin please don't tell anyone. Especially jungkook. I can't bring myself to tell him about his child." I say and his eyes pop out of his head.
"This is actually his? I am not gonna lie I would've had expected you to tell me it wasn't his but another mans." He says and I smack him.
"Who do you think I am. You make me annoyed." I say and he laughs.
"I need to tell you this then Y/n. We're going on tour soon. In February of 2017 is when we first start. Jungkkkn is going to need to know before he goes ok?" He says and I think about how little time I have to tell him.
"Oh my gosh he's not gonna be here for the birth isn't he jin?" I ask and he sighs.
"I'm not completely sure. I'm sure if we're busy he could fly back but at the same time we can't hide this from our managers for long. Once you start showing you'll be able to see it when you wear tighter clothes and eventually we have to say something. I would be careful how you approach it and I would definitely at least tell jungkook before we leave. Maybe he would be able to convince management then to allow him to come back when you give birth at least for a few hours." I sigh and run my hands through my hair.
"Jin what did I do?"
"You were given a gift. This is a sign Y/n. This really will test if you and jungkook are meant to be together." He says and I nod.
"What if he doesn't love me anymore?" I cry and Jin walks over and hugs me.
"The question is even if he tries to stop will he be able to. Your a great girl Y/n and the perfect one for him. If he wants to be a little bitch I'll raise the child with you. I can be the best dad ever and i think that having a father for your child is good. We don't even have to get married I can just help with anything you need ok?" He says and I nod crying holding onto his shirt a little harder.
"Thanks for being my best friend jin." I say and I hear him laugh.
"Since were confessing a bunch I guess there's something I should tell you." He says and I pull away and give him a weird look.
"I'm gay." He says and I nod.
"Cool I'm glad you can trust me enough to tell me that." I smiled and he shakes his head.
"Wow you had the most interesting reaction lol."
" did you want me to scream or something? I will but I mean I don't want to wake everyone else up and then have to blame you for making me scream." I say and he sighs.
"I hate you."
"You know you love meeee!!!"