nine

I stood in complete shock not knowing what to do at the moment. He hurt his lip placing his forehead against my own. I felt his hot breath against my lips and all I wanted was for him to kiss me.
"Thank you Jimin oppa." I whisper causing him to smirk.
"Y/n Your a bad girl. What would Jungkook say if he saw us?"
"Him and I aren't serious. What's a kiss anyways?" I say before smashing my lips onto his own. I felt his tounge immediately slip into my mouth. I could feel his hands creeping up my shirt slowly causing me to get a little frustrated. I was picked up and moved to the closet room in the dance practice room where we were basically making out between two walls. Our bodies were pressed again one another as I continued to kiss the grey haired boy. After what felt like a few seconds I pulled away and ineffective started to stirghten myself out.
"I'm sorry I have to go meet jungkook I completely forgot but um thanks I guess." I say with a smile exiting the closet and start walking towards the studio where I was supposed to be meeting jungkook for lunch. I got there and felt arms wrap around my waist.
"Hello baby." He says kissing my cheek.
"Hey kook." I say back with a smile and put my hand to his cheeks.
"Y/n why are your lips swollen?" He asks concerned as I felt my eyes go wide.
"Oh um it's nothing I don't know why either." I say as he moves my hair out of the way a little where my neck was still a little red from jimin.
"Y/n why is your neck red? You have something to tell me?!" He says annoyed as I can do nothing but stay silent. I look in his eyes and I know what he wants to hear but that's not at all what I can tell him.
"I'm sorry jungkook." I say as he shakes his head.
"Wow you really already cheated on me?" He laughs a little running a hand through his hair.
"I can't believe you right now."
"Jungkook I'm sorry. We aren't even together officially so why does it matter." I say.
"WHY DOES IT MATTER? I CONFESSED TO YOU Y/n! I TOLD YOU I LOVE YOU!" He shouts at me a tear falling down from his eye.
"Kookie I told you that I wasn't sure ok? I want to be with you but I can't just jump into a relationship. Your manager came up to me today and said that he suspects you and I are dating. He threatened to have me fired! I need to be careful jungkook." I say to the older boy a tear falling from my cheek.
"I'm sorry Y/n I didn't know but still it doesn't give you the right to go and kiss other boys." He says as I nod.
"I'm sorry it just happens so fast we were dancing and then all of a sudden jimin leaned in and just-" I stopped talking after realizing I said jimin.
"Oh fuck." I wisper as jungkook truely looked hurt.
"Did you seriously kiss Jimins hyung Y/n?!" He says as I nod slowly and look down.
"Unbelievable." He says and walks out of the room. I sit down in the chair with a thud. I feel myself start crying almost immediately.
"Why am I like this." I cry as I hear the door open and Jin came in pulling me into his arms.
"It's ok Y/n just breathe." He whispers running his fingers through my hair.
"What happened?" He asks as I step back from him and wipe my tears from my eyes.
"I fucked up."
"What did you do?" He asks as I sigh.
"I kissed jimin and jungkook found out." I say as he sighs.
"Well Y/n if jungkook loves you he'll move past it. He can't do anything especially if you aren't real official. He's probably just upset at jimin not at you. If he upset with you then he doesn't deserve you ok." He says and I nod smiling a little.
"Can we leave oppa?" I ask as he nods. I grab his hand and lace are fingers together and we make our way out of the bighit buolding. Jin leads me to the mall near there and makes me go into a clothing store and try on outfits he picks out. Eventually after a solid two hours he decided he's buying me an outfit that he liked and he thinks will make jungkook want me. I could only laugh as he paid for the clothing.
"Thank you oppa!" I say with a bright smile to the older boy as I wrap an arm with his.
"Your welcome my child. I love you and this is what big brothers are for." He says as I smile.
"You want to be my big brother now?" I say and he nods.
"Since you don't see your brother often I'll fill his role. I'm a better brother anyways I'm amazing." The older boy says flipping his hair like a girl. I laugh and lean into him. We walk back to the dormitory and hear loud noises coming from inside. Jin and I start running to get there quicker. He fumbles with his keys until he finally sticks them in to unlock the front door. We run inside to see jungkook on top of jimin punching him.
"JUNGKOOK!" I shout running over towards him. He hears me and glances over his shoulder where I could see the blood on his face.
"STOP IT RIGHT NOW!" I say going towards him only to be pushed back by Jin.
"Stay away I'll handle this." Jin grabs jungkook and literally throws him off jimin. I run over to him and put my hands to his face.
"Why?" I ask as he smiles.
"I'm showing jimin that he can't have you and that your only mine." I sigh and brush the hair out of his face. Jin has managed to keep jimin from going back and juicing jungkook again.
"I'm taking him to the hospital. Get jungkook cleaned up here ok?" He says and I nod looking at jungkook who was laying on the couch catching his breath. The older boy leaves and I go to the bathroom to get the first aid kit. I bring it out to the living room and look to jungkook who was crying.
"Jungkook what's wrong?" I ask as he shakes his head.
"I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that. I probably looked like a douchebag. I was just so mad at jimin for kissing you. I feel bad though because he is my hyung and I love him but he was trying to get to you and that's not ok. I want you Y/n. Why can't you just be mine already?" He says causing me to start crying as well. He takes his thumbs and wipes my tears holding my ace in his hands. I see him smile and lean in to touch my lips softly. I miss him back and all I can feel are butterflies.