thirty two

It was late and junyoung was restless. I wanted to have a peaceful last night with jungkook but that failed to happen.
"I'll get him this time." He groans pulling himself from bed again. I cry because I'm tired and in pain. I'm not feeling the headache I had developed from earlier. The baby monitor was still on high as I heard jungkook start singing to the young boy. His favorite song that jungkook sang was spring day and I heard the familiar tone of his voice come through the monitor singing softly to the newborn. The cries eventually stopped and jungkook returned to bed.
"How about another one?" He groans and I turn to snuggle into him.
"I'm really thinking of saying no." I say and he laughs kissing my forehead.
"Good night baby."

I woke to the cries of junyoung and knew it was time to feed. I did my normal and went to pick him up and let him latch on as soon as he could. I walk into the kitchen and got my coffee brewing in the pot. Jungkook comes dressed and ready to go from the bedroom and walks into the kitchen.
"I have to leave soon baby. Do you need me to call anyone to help you?" He asks and I shake my head no.
"I'll be good all by myself." I respond while patting the baby's back making my way to the warm coffee waiting to be poured in the mug by the machine.
"I'm just nervous Y/n I don't want you to be stressed raising the child alone. I swear I'm working it out with my managers and the ceo to get more then just once a week to stay here." He sighs running a hand through his hair.
"Kookie don't stress out me and Junyoungie will get along just fine. I don't have a job and my parents money they gave me is still plentiful. Once we can get ourselves pulled together, I graduate from college ,and  junyoungie gets old enough we can send him to daycare or get a babysitter and then I can work but until then I'm ok staying here working on my schooling from home and watching him." I say sitting down at the table next to him.
"I know it's just I wish this was easier."
"Me to jungkook." I say back running a thumb over his cheek while he takes the baby in his arms.
"youngie daddy loves you I'm sorry but I have to go bye byes but I'll be home soon I promise." He coos to the baby placing a soft kiss on his forehead.
"Goodbye baby I have work please call someone if you need help ok? I love you and I'll make sure to call you later." He says placing a soft kiss on my lips. He gets up from his spot and hands me back junyoung. He throws his bags on his shoulders and gets his disguise on.
"I love you guys I'll be back soon." Jungkook says walking out of the door.
"Come on Junyoungie you get to hang with mommy some more." I say carrying the boy to the living room. I set him down in his chair and started up my laptop. I put on some music and sat down on the floor next to him my computer screen in front so he could see to. I started working on my online class work for my classes and took notes for some of my projects and tests. I had to take one soon for my one music course it however was going to be light work. I continued working as unyoungie stayed particularly silent watching my movements observing what his mother was up to.
"Snkafjsoffk." He spits out and I look to him confused.
"Are you babbling at me?" I say softly picking him up and holding him in my arms.
"I love youuu!" I say while walking and skipping around.
"Hdhzjkdc." The boy started spitting again and I couldn't help but smile.
"Let's go out for some lunch baby." I say getting the newborn dressed and making myself look presntable. I put on some jeans and a sweatshirt with some sneakers. I grabbed my keys and junyoung from his chair walking out of the apartment. I held the baby in my arms while walking through the Seoul street. I hitched a bus ride to a park where I walked the boy for about twenty minutes. He started pretty silent and loved watching the trees leaves blow. We then walked to a small restaurant and I got some food to go. Junyoung has started to get a little rammy by the time we had gotten home.
"Calm down buddy." I say while feeding the newborn. After his lunch he fell fast asleep. I took him to the nursery and laid him down softly turning off the lights and shutting the door on my way out. I walked out and got my food out of my bag and ate it quickly because I was starving. I sighed and got back to my work. I already missed jungkook around all the time. It just doesn't feel right not having him here. All of a sudden I'm feeling tears fall down my face.
"What the fuck?" I question while crying over the idol boy. My phone started to ring and it was jungkook calling.
"Baby why are you crying?" He says immediately looking at my tear littered face.
"Cause I miss you." I say and he smiles.
"I miss you to. I know we didn't get to spend much time with eachother but I'm working on getting to move in with you. Please don't cry baby." He says a soft smile on his face tears in his eyes as well.
"I know your busy and I am so greatful to have such a hardworking boyfriend but it sucks. I'm here all alone with our son an you get to live the dream. I miss having a job." I say and he nods.
"I know but hey soon I promise you'll always have me around and youll have a job. I have to go because I have a filming but I love you ok?" He says and I nod.
" I love you to jungkook." I smile back as he ends the video call. I sigh and continue to cry for about another ten minutes. I pull myself together and go back to work. My email icon dings and I check immediately nervous that I would be missing something.

Dear miss L/n
We had listened to your audition tape more recently from your 2017 audition in Busan. Sorry for being late but your tape was saved for reasons such as this. Your singing and composing ability is amazing. We are currently thinking of debuting a female solo artist or small group of two or three. We would love for you to contact the company back. There is a bright future for you!

Park Jinyoung
JYP Entertianment CEO