twenty three

Jungkook and I spent the rest of the week doing absolutely nothing but spending time with eachother. We also arranged for a trip to bus an to visit his mother. I was going to be staying there with her for a while as well. She offered me to stay so i wouldn't have to be with my parents.
"Come on lets go." Says jungkook pilling me from bed that morning. We were taking a train there and I was excited. I haven't been to Busan since we left years ago. I grabbed his hand and walked out of the house. We were ushered into a company car and taken to the station. We were just on time and sat down in our seats comfortably. I felt myself drifting off to sleep as soon as we sat down. I leaned my head to jungkooks shoulder for support.
"Sleep love we have a long journey." He says and I snuggle closer into his nape. When he woke me up we had just arrived st the train station. We gathered all are things and started to get off.
"Jungkookie!" I hear and he turns to see an older woman and man standing together hand in hand.
"Mom!" He says a smiling growing on his face. He leads me over and hugs her tightly letting go of my hand.
"Ah Y/n I haven't seen you in years. Look how much you've grown up!" Says his mom and I smile.
"Hey auntie." I say hugging her.
"Well he wasn't lying when he said you were pregnant." She laughs looking at my waist.
"Yea I'm moving along." I laugh and she plays with my hair.
"Well I'll take super good care of you for my jungkook. We can have the jeon grandchild get hurt can we?" She laughs.
"I appreciate your offer to let me stay. I think it's very sweet of you." I reply.
"The pleasure is ours Y/n. You've always been like a daughter to us." Says uncle and I smile.
"Thank you uncle." Another boy the walks up.
"Aish I missed the arrival." Says Junghyun walking up to us a smile on his face.
"Hey Y/n , jungkook."
"Hyung!" Says jungkook pulling his brother in for a hug.
"Hey Y/n." He says and wraps his arms around my body.
"How are you?" I ask and he smiles.
"I'm chillin." He responds. We walked back to the jeons car and sat down in the back row. I felt myself somewhat tired and rifting off leaning into jungkook. After twenty minutes I was awakened and we were at the family's home. It was surprisingly the same one I remember meaning my own was nearby. It's crazy to think of how we used to live here so long ago and now we live in Seoul.
"Come on." He says and pulls me into the house. It was the exact same and it made me nostalgic. The smell everything was identical.
"You guys can go upstairs and rest I'll prepare food." Says auntie and I nod walking up the stairs jungkook following with some of my bags. I place my hand on my stomach as I walk the familiar halls. I get to jungkooks room and open the door. It was similar but was for for a teenager.
"I haven't been back here in a while." He says running his fingers along the shelf above a small desk.
"It's the same but less childlike." I say smiling wrapping my arms around his neck.
"I'm gonna miss you so much." He says and a lone tear falls down his face.
"I know I will to." I say pulling him in for a soft kiss.
"I'm gonna miss my baby to." He says looking down placing his hand on the stomach that was now visible. I was wearing maternity clothes.
"He's gonna be here soon!" I say excitedly and he smiles.
"I think it's nice that you agreed to visit my parents for a while. They really adored you. I just want you to know they will always take you back." He says softly.
"I appreciate them more then you even know. I'm glad that I decided to have the baby in busan where we were born. I think he will be the same as you string and talented." I say back to him running my hand through his hair.
"Your the best girl ever Y/n I love you." He smiles back tackling me into a hug.
"I love you to jungkook." I smile hugging him tighter.
"I'm ready for our family to begin and to own a home with you." He says a tear falling down his cheek.
"I'm ready for our baby to come and meet you when you come back home." I say and he smiles more tears falling.
"Why did this have to happen?" He asks and I try to hold my tears but fail miserably.
"I'm sorry Y/n it's my fault but I love you no matter what ok? Don't forget how much I love you and junyoung."
"You read that?" I ask smiling.
"Of course and I think it's perfect." He says kissing my forehead.
"I can't believe this is happening." I wisper.
"Me to."

We went downstairs and were fed well currently I was helping his mother clean up.
"Y/n don't stress yourself out while your pregnant ok? I don't want you going into labor to fast." She says and I smile.
"Don't worry auntie. I'm staying with you for that exact reason. I'm staying away from Seoul and everyone around it. It's going to suck not seeing jungkook but we agreed that this is our best bet. He doesn't want me upset by not being able to given attention. He suffered that I stay here and I agreed because I know for me it's the only way I'll be relaxed. Plus I would get to spend time with you auntie." I laugh at the end and she smiles.
"I'm glad you feel appreciated here. I don't work so you and I can spend time together everyday. I have a makeshift nursery set up for when you go into labor and bring the baby back.
"Thank you. Once the child is here I plan on leaving after a week or so and moving into my parents home or the apartment that me and jungkook bought. I'm not sure but one of the two will work." I respond when I feel something hitting my stomach.
"Auntie he's kicking." I say surprised. She drops her dishes and comes over to place her hand on my stomach.
"Wow he's gonna be a great dancer just like his father and just as smart as his mother."