fourteen

I woke up again today with morning sickness. I had no idea why I had been feeling like shit recently. I however pulled myself together and got my coffee before making my way to school. I was off of work for about a week while the boys were in Japan doing promotions. It was kinda boring being at the house by myself but I got over it after realizing that I didn't have to give one fuck about what I was doing. I got to class and slumped down in my seat. I felt someone behind me and I turned and saw lea.
"Hey babe." She says and i smile.
"What's up papi?" I laughed and she rolled her eyes.
"How's you and jungkook!" She asks excited and I sighed.
"We're doing fine. This is the first time he's doing promotions though and I'm worried about him. I just don't want him getting hurt ya know?" I say and she nods.
"Im sure he's fine in Japan. Just make sure that he calls you and keeps you updated." She says with a smile. I feel myself staring to get sick again and excuse myself. I didn't realize she was following me and I got to the bathroom and started puking my brains out.
"Oh my god yn." She says and walk over helping me hold my hair back. She rubs my back and I eventually stop and sigh.
"What the hell you didn't have to follow me!" I say and she sighs.
"You and I are going back to your place. You can't do classes today." She says and I nod. We go back and grab our things form where we were sitting. We eventually got back to the dorms and I plopped down in my room.
"Y/n what's wrong with you like what are your symptoms?" She asks and I think before answering "I usually throw up in the morning and I just feel naseuated if I eat certain foods. I've been sick for about a week now." I say and she nods. I sit in bed and sigh. I take some medicine to help my urge to throw up.
"So I need to tell you something." Lea says getting all excited.
"What is it!" I ask back and she smiles.
"Jimin asked me on a date when he comes back from Japan!" She squeals and I squeal with her.
"No fucking way oh my god!!" I scream and got up to hug her. I was so happy and I didn't know what else to do other then cry.
"Y/n why are you crying?" She asks and I shrug.
"I don't know I'm jus so happy for you."
"Gosh there's no reason for you to cry!" She laughs and I smile back at the girl.
"Now lets grind out all the work we're gonna miss today!" She says and I nod.

It's abou lunch time now and I feel so much better. Me and lea deacided we wanted to go and get lunch. We went to a small restaurant near here and had some salad. I ate content as we continued talking about her and unions budding romance.
"Who would've known?" She says and I smile.
"I'm happy that we both have great boys in our lives." I say and she nods. Our food came and I ate all of it. I was always so hungry these days and I had no idea why. Me and lea walked back to the dormitory and watched Netflix and chatted.
"Y/n thank you." Lea says and I turn to see the girl who was laying next to me in my room.
"For what?" I ask and she sighs.
"I never had a good friend like you and I'm grateful." She says and I smile.
"Yea me to. You know your the first friend I've had that is a girl?" I say and she laughs.
"I'm honored to be your first and only girl friend."
"Yea you should feel honored I'm amazing." I laugh and she continues to crack up. We eventually got bored of our drama and Lea had to go.
"Thanks for hanging out with me today Lea." I say as she grabs her bag and jacket.
"Of course girl. I love you and make sure to call me if you get sick again. Don't die ok?" She says and I smile nodding. The girl left and I closed the door and locked it. I felt so run down and it was only six thirty. I heard my phone start ringing in the other room and went to pick it up. I saw that it was from namjoon and put it to my ear.
"Hello?" I ask and I hear him sigh.
"Is that anyway to talk to your superior Y/n?" He laughs and I sigh back at him.
"Yes it totally is joon. Why did you call me?" I ask.
"I just wanted to see if you're ok back at the dorm. I know jungkook is texting you and stuff but we're busy and I'm on a break right now."
"Don't worry joon I'm holding down the house. I'm glad you guys aren't here I've been sick since you left yesterday and a little before that. I wouldn't want to infect you." I laugh and I could tell that he needed to go on the other side.
"Good night Y/n I'll text you." He says and I nod
"Yes good night namjoon."

I sighed and laid in my bed. I was annoyed that I had been feeling gross for the past few days. I was just glad the boys were away so I couldn't get them sick. Especially the singers. They can't sing if they're sick as fuck. I sighed and walked into the kitchen and grabbed an entire container of ice cream. I sat on the couch and turned on a soap opera. I was screaming at the tv the whole time it was playing.
"SHE LOVES YOU YOU DUMB FUCKER!" I screamed shoving more ice cream into my mouth as tears fell down my face. I was eventually to tired to continue watching anymore of this because it was pissing me off. I got up and noticed I finished the entire container of ice cream and sighed at myself. I got up and threw it away and went to bed only to wake up the next morning throwing up.