twenty five

Surprisingly me an jungkook we're handling the situation very well. Every night we call eachother or video chat and he's been kept on the baby's progress. That's going to change soon seeing as he's leaving for his tour tonight. I'm so happy for the boys and that they have been able to get this far. It was about five and I was helping jungkooks mother set up for dinner when I heard my phone start going off. I excused myself quickly to answer the FaceTime call from him.
"Hey baby!" He says as soon as the call connected. All I could do was smile at him with his hat and mask on while in the car.
"Hey kookie whats up?" I say and he sighs.
"Nothing much I wanted to call you cause we are on our way to the airport right now." He says with a small smile.
"That's good love! I'm so excited for you and I'm going to make sure to keep you updated on junyoung. You don't need to stress out while on tour alright?" I say back to him seeing a tear fall from his left eye.
"I love you Y/n I really wish I could be there with you." He says back as I feel myself start to cry.
"I love your I jungkook and I wish I could come on tour with you but I have to stay here and wait for the baby."
"I have to go Y/n but I love you ok? I'll call you when we land before I go to sleep ok? Please don't stress out and stay safe and make sure to tell junyoung how much daddy loves him." He says back sweetly and I smile.
"Good bye love." I say back and hang up. I wipe my tears away from my eyes and head back inside.
"He really misses you doesn't he?" Says auntie and I smile.
"Yea He is so stressed out over making sure that he is doing well on tour while also worrying over me and the baby. I just wish he'd learn not to but I know that he won't because he loves me." I sigh and sit next to her on the sofa.
"Jungkook always has been that way but it's one of his best quality's. It keeps him busy and hardworking." She says and I smile.
"Yea he's pretty amazing isn't he?"
"He sure is." She responds softly. Once uncle arrived home we ate dinner chatting about the baby's progress and my plan to move back to Seoul after getting the hang of everything here.
"I think that I want to move back to Seoul about a week or two after the baby is born. I think he then I'll have the hang of it and be ok to live at the apartment I've found." I say and the two nod.
"You can always stay with us Y/n until jungkook comes back. You don't need to stress yourself out by doing this by yourself." Says uncle and I smile.
"I actually have help back in Seoul as well. I appreciate the offer though uncle."
"We're so excited for the child to come already how far are you as of now?" Asks auntie
"Six months as of today." I say and she smiles.
"Wow your getting so far along already what even happened also do you have a name picked out yet for the baby?" Says uncle and I nod.
"Since you've been so kind to let me live with you I'll let you two in on the gender and name. We didn't want everyone to know and it be a suprise. The baby is a boy and his name is junyoung." I say and his mom smiles.
"Such a cute boys name don't you think honey?" She says and uncle nods.
"He's gonna be a strong successful Jeon man." He smiles and looks to me.
"I'm so happy that my son has been able to be blessed with you and junyoung. I'm truly grateful to you Y/n." He says and I smile.
"Thank you uncle. I think that I've been blessed to have an amazing man in my life who brought me live and of course junyoung who I already know I'm going to love so much."
"Motherhood is amazing." Says auntie and I laugh.
"I'm sure it will be."

It was late at night and I had finally gotten myself settled down to only be kicked by junyoung multiple times quite hard.
"Hey baby can you please stop?" I groan laying on my back in bed. I sigh placing my hand on the bump and looking through my photos. I scroll through looking at all the fun photos I have in their when I stop at the one. It was me and jungkook holding up the ultrasound pictures from the first few visits I made. It brought tears to my eyes.
"I miss him so much junyoung." I wisper rubbing my hand up and down on my stomach. My phone the dinged with a message from lea.
Lea: hey gf I miss you and I'm so ready to meet the little guy! I'm coming to Busan to see you once spring break starts. Get ready u stupid bitch.
Y/n: I hate you! Just kidding gal imyt and ahh I'm so excited I'll make sure to send you the address to meet me at!

I then threw my phone to the opposite side of the bed and sighed. I felt my eyes start to get heavy and decided to crawl under the covers and get situated. My phone started to go ballistic and I grab it noticing jungkook was calling me.
"Hello?" I answer softly.
"I'm sorry baby we're you sleeping?" Jungkook replies and I smile.
"I was about to but how was the flight?" I ask
"It was ok but I'm gonna let you get some rest alright baby? I love you goodnight!" He says and ends the call quickly. I yawn throwing my phone on my bedside table. I snuggle into my blankets sleeping softly and soundly.