nineteen

"Ahh I'm so happy Y/n you have no idea." He says and paces around the room.
"Me to jungkook." I say siting in the chair.
"When are you gonna tell the members?" He asks and I just shrugged.
"Actually two had found out and knew from the beginning." I said and he looks confused.
"Who knew?" He asks and I sighed.
"Yoongi caught me sick and kinda had figured it out. Jin found my prenatal vitamins." I Say and he nods.
"I'm glad you decided to tell me yourself. I don't care that I didn't know first." He says and I grab his hand.
"Promise you won't leave me?" I ask and he smiles.
"Why would I ever leave you Y/n. I love you." He says kissing my hand.
"I love you to." I say back and he smiles.
"I'm gonna be a dad."
"I'm gonna be a mom." I say back and he laughs.
"Wow." He says and sits in the chair spinning around.
"I know it's crazy. We're so young."
"I don't mind. I want to make you my wife anyways. We can have more children later in life. Once everything settles down. I'm just a bit confused on how I ended up with a child before Jin hyung. He's the eldest and probably would be the first to gett married." He rambles off and I nod listening.
"Oh well to late your the first dad now." I say and he smiles nodding.
"I think I just want to go tell everyone right now." Says jungkook and I look at him confused.
"Really right now love?" I say and he nods. I told my head and stare at his gorgeous features.
"Yeah why not. They are gonna have to eventually know at some point." He says and I sigh. I close me eyes and think. Do I want them all to know right now?
"Fine if you insist." I smile and he grabs my hand leading me not to where everyone was but to my room.
"What are we doing here?" I ask and he smirks.
"Put on a cami and a zip up." He says and I roll my eyes.
"Your so weird." I say and he gives me an eye roll. He sits on my bed while I look through my closet for something cute. I found a white cami and a grey Nike zip up that was jungkooks. I had stolen it without him knowing a couple weeks ago.
"Ok I'm ready." I say and turn around. I had the jacket unzipped and the right shirt on.
"Oh my look at that." He says and walks up to me. I looked in the mirror and noticed you could tell I had gained weight. I didn't have a large bump yet but it was still a little visible.
"Wow." I say placing a hand on my stomach. I notice jungkook watching me in awe. I reach out and grab his hand with my other placing it on my stomach putting my own hand on top. I see tears in his eyes.
"I love you Y/n and baby." He wispers. Out of nowhere he grabs me and pulls me into a hug and spun me around a little. I can't help but laugh at the actions and scream a little. When he sets me down I pull on his shirt bringing him in for a deep kiss. He responds back and puts his arms around my waist. I felt him grip the fabric of my T-shirt and smile against my lips.
"Come on lets go! Zip up first though." He says and I sigh. He grabs the pictures he's been holding in his hands from where he had set them down. I lace my fingers with his and he drags me to the kitchen. The others were all getting ready for the late dinner we were having tonight. It was about 9:30 and I was tired. However in the past few days my morning sickness has calmed down but my food intake had risen. I sat at the table where I could tell we all were going to be eating at in a few minutes and already starting eating off of the food that was placed.
"Yah why are you eating?" Says jimin and I sigh.
"I'm hungry bitch." I say and he rolls his eyes.
"Wow your mean." He groans sadly and I shrug.
"I gotta feed my child uh I mean myself." I say catching myself. Luckily he didn't notice. Once everyone sat down we all started digging in and not much conversation was going on. We had a couple of small conversations here and there that weren't all that great. Once I had finished my plate I huffed our parting my stomach a little.
"That was mad good." I say and the others nod.
"Hey guys I need to tell you something." I proceeded getting all the boys attention. I hold my hand out to jungkook and he hands me the pictures. I hold them to my chest and smile.
"I have a bit of a surprise for you all." So before I show you these pictures I bought all of you a little gift. I reach behind me and pull out a bag with seven wrapped gifts. I hand them all to each boy and I watch them all start to unwrap their gifts slowly. They didn't understand what was going on but I had this planned out and I thought it would be cute to get uncle mugs for them that said uncle and then their name with my due date on it. The first one to get their box completely opened and see the mug was taehyung.
"YOUR KIDDING ME??" He says and his eyes go big with tears.
"WHAT???" I hear jimin squeal and a smile plastered On his face.
"Congratulations guys!!" Says namjoon
"Wait Your pranking me now? You aren't pregnant right?" Says hobi and I sigh.
"We're having a baby!" I say and the boys all were sitting around smiling and some even crying.
"I love all of you and I hope that your all accepting of me and jungkooks future child." I say excited and jungkook wraps and arm around my neck pulling me in with a kiss on my temple.
" I'm excited for you guys." Says Jin as I smile.
"I want to thank jin and Yoongi for keeping this from all of you guys. They've been helping me out and I really appreciate it. I wasn't ready to tell you guys yet. Especially Kookie but I'm glad I finally did."
"Yea jungkook is gonna be a dad!!" Shouts taehyung slapping him.
"He's gonna an old man ahahahaha!" Laughs jimin and he rolls his eyes.
"At least I have a beautiful girl and a child. You have nothing so get over it losers." He jokes and they act hurt.
"Wow that hit me hard." Says jimin faking to cry. I smile at the crazy boys in front of me.
"Hey I love you." He wispers in my ear and I smile sweetly leaning my head into his chest.