twenty

Today was the big day! Me and jungkook we're currently on are way to the doctors for my next appointment. In the past few weeks my stomach had grown and I avoided tight clothing. We woke up early in the morning so we could sneak out without his management knowing. We caught a taxi and sat down in the back close together to keep warm.
"I'm nervous." He says kissing my head.
"Why are you scared love?" I ask and he leans his head against mine.
"I don't know. This is my first appointment and not gonna lie I'm scared. What if your doctor doesn't like me?" He complains and I can't help but smile.
"Don't be scared baby. She's the one whose been asking to see you. I've been keeping you from our child's growth for to long anyways. I wanted you to come today especially because I'm supposed to find out the gender."
"What no way? You didn't tell me that!" He says astonished and smiling like an idiot.
"Well now you know. I also wanted to do one of those cute gender reveal parties with the boys one night. We should definitely think about how to do that." I say and he nods.
"I would love to do that."

It was about another twenty minutes until we arrived at the doctors office. I payed the driver and thanked him graciously. We walked into the clinic and checked in. We avoided making eye contact with the other people in the room and jungkook hid behind his mask and hat.
"I wish I didn't have to be so covered up." He wispers nuzzling into my neck. I turn and kiss his jaw before letting him snuggle back into me.
"I'm sorry baby." I say and he just sighs grabbing onto my hand.
"L/n Y/n." Says a nurse and we get up following her back to an ultrasound room.
"How are you today miss?" She asks.
"Good and you?" I ask and she nods back with a small good. She does the basic check up things and then leaves me and jungkook alone.
"See it isn't that bad." I say and he shakes his head.
"Anytime I'm not with you or holding you I'm scared that someone is gonna hurt you and the baby." He says and I can't help but giggle at his overprotectiveness.
"Don't worry I'll be fine babe." I say when the door was knocked on.
"Hey miss Y/n how are you and the little peanut!" She says and I smile.
"We're good but I want you to meet someone." I say and motion towards jungkook.
"Is this the dad?" She says her eyes widening and I nod.
"Well look at him all covered up. You said his name is jungkook right? He doesn't need to wear all that I knew who he was right away. My daughters love his band. Bts right? Wish don't worry I can't say that you were here or I'd be a shitty doctor. Now take your mask off and come watch." She says putting on her gloves and preparing for the ultrasound. I was on the table breathing slowly and waiting for the cold gel to hit my skin. Jungkook came and sat next to me holding my hand.
"Watch the screen love." I wisper and he nods turning his attention to the small screen that was in front of us. We watched as she moves the stick around looking at the child.
"Wow look at this one. Super healthy!!" She says and moves the camera around.
"One, two, three,four,five, six, fingers oh wait that is not a finger!" She laughs at the end realizing that baby's can't have six fingers.
"I think that you have a little boy miss Y/n." She says with a smile. I feel my smile get even larger and look at jungkook.
"We're gonna have a little boy." I say and he smiles kissing my forehead.
"Were gonna have a son babe." He laughs gripping my hand a little tighter shaking me a bit playfully. The ultrasound finished up pretty quick and we were able to check out fast as well. We needed to get home quickly as he was leaving for promotions in four hours. We got home in about an hour and then settled at the house. I let him get ready and laid on his bed borrowing his laptop and looking at baby gender reveal ideas. Jungkook walks out and lays next to me in bed. I can't help but stare as I notice his beautiful body blessing my eyes.
"I don't wanna get fat." I blurt out and he kisses my head.
"It's ok baby you can come to the gym with me when you feel like it. Of course after the baby's born we don't want an injury." He says kissing my head.
"Have you been thinking about where were gonna put him?" He asks and I sigh.
"I'm saving up right now to rent a two bedroom apartment. I want you to live with me but I know you can't. Maybe one day you can but it's gonna suck having to be separated from you." I say and he nods pulling me into his chest.
"I'll be there all the time babe don't even stress. Now don't get mad but I'll help pay for the apartment and the baby things. We can split it all. Also I think that you should talk to your parents. I've actually already told my mom. She scolded me but accepted it anyway because she heard that it was you." He says and I sigh annoyed. I have been avoiding my parents for the past couple months and don't really want to show up at there doors saying hey by the way I'm pregnant.
"Hello are you even listening?" He asks and I turn to look at him with a smile on my face.
"I'm just gonna say yes." I say giggling a little at the end. He schrunches his nose and starts planting kisses all over my face.
"I love you." He says placing one last kiss on my lips.
"I love you more jungkook."

A few hours later:

"Yah Jin get the camera and photograph the happy couple before we have to pry jungkook from his wife." screams namjoon staring at the two who were tangled in each others limbs. You hear jins feet run down the hallway and into the room snapping a few pictures with namjoon standing next to him.
"One day I want us to have that." He says and Jin smiles placing a soft kiss on his cheek.
"Me to joonie."