twenty one

I woke up and felt around the bed noticing jungkook was gone. I grabbed my phone and noticed it was three o'clock and saw a message from jungkook.
babydaddy😘: hey love im working until late tonight. I left you some snacks on the counter I grabbed after I dismissed getting ready. I also called your parents. We're going over for dinner tomorrow night!

I groaned loudly and trudged out into the itches grabbing a bag of food jungkook bought me. I rummage through it going back into his room. I decided to wrap myself in his blankets and smell his scent. I used his laptop to continue watching Netflix. I sighed and looked at the date. They were leaving for tour in about a month. I was sad and felt a tear roll down my face. I watched Netflix until about six o clock before getting myself ready for bed. I got showered and put on some comfortable clothing. I looked in the mirror and noticed how everyday that passes I get bigger and bigger. I was four months now and I couldn't be any happier. A few more to go and we are gonna have a baby jungkook running around! I laid down in bed after drying my hair and scrolled through a couple different pregnancy stories and articles. They all were crazy and good at the same time. I then went on to a baby name website and started scrolling through all the choices. I found one that stood out to me a lot. Junyoung. I have no idea why I thought Jeon Junyoung is so beautiful but I did. I decided to get out my phone and text jungkook.

wifeey💕: Jeon Junyoung.

I sighed and put my phone back down. It was late now and the boys still weren't home but I wanted to sleep. I settled myself in jungkooks room because I missed him and I wanted him. I laid in bed and sighed. I thought about how dinner with my parents was gonna go when I heard my phone ring. I got up and look at the caller ID and it was my manager.
"Hey what's up?" I say and I hear something that was great but sad all at once.
"Your internship is ending in two weeks. You have to move out of the house as well. We loved having you here and you were loved by the boys so much. However your intership is shortening because of their upcoming tour. We don't need you writing seeing as we already have some of your credit given in the next album. Once again thank you Y/n you were great." He says and I nod thanking him for the opportunity. At least I don't have to mention that I'm pregnant with jungkooks son. I laid down for the third time now and tried to sleep eventually I felt my eyes getting tired when I felt a pair of lips meet my head.
"Good night baby I love you." He wispers and I was off to dream land.

It was the next day and I was currently getting ready for my parents house. Me and jungkook we're going over for dinner since his brilliant brain decided that we were going to just call my parents. I haven't talked to them in months. I sighed pulling myself together and looking in the mirror. I wore a dress with a jacket and over the knee boots. I look in the mirror to make sure I looked ok before walking out and waiting for jungkook to come out of his room.
"Are you ready?" I ask knocking on the door. He opens it to be wearing dress pants and a white shirt.
"Do I look ok?" He asks and I nod taking his hand in mine.
"You always look adorable."
"Let's go I'm ready for everyone to know!" He says pulling me to the car. We sit down in the back and we're driven to a nicer neighborhood in the city. My parents own a company and it has tons of money. When we got to the house we stepped out of the car and linked our hands together. I smiled looking to the older boy.
"I love you."
"I love you to baby." He says kissing my head softly. We made our way up the driveway to the familiar doors. It felt crazy to be back here. I haven't been living at home since I graduated from high school. I took a deep breath before knocking on the double front door.
"Miss Y/n good to have you back." Says Jiyang our head butler.
"Good to see you jiyang." I say and now my head.
"Is this the young jungkook?" He says pulling jungkook in for a hug.
"Yes I haven't seen you in years! How are you?" He asks and jiyang laughs.
"I'm still going. I heard that you called the Mr and Mrs and that you were coming over for dinner together. I heard there's something you need to discuss with them?" He says and I nod.
"I have a surprise and jungkook thinks that my parents need to know. He also wants me to move back here do that I can have help once we'll I'll explain later we're late." I say trying to avoid the topic. He nods and motions for us to follow him to the dining room. Jungkook holds out his arm and I grab onto it. We followed jiyang to the room in silence. I couldn't help but keep stealing nervous glances at jungkook. He was so calm and I was shaking.
"Don't be scared love. Your going to be fine." He wispers nuzzling his nose into my neck a little.
"Mr. L/n Y/n and jungkook have arrived." Says Jiyang stopping at the doorway. I move me and jungkook to stand in front of jiyang and smile at my parents.
"Hello father, mom." I say with a sweet smile.
"Yah Y/n you haven't talked to us in months and all of a sudden I get a call from Jeon jungkook saying he and you have something we needed to discuss?!" Says my mom grabbing my ear.
"You had your mother and I going crazy. What the hell should I do with you Y/n." My father groans looking up from his papers shaking his head.
"I missed you mom." I say and she pulls me into a hug.
"I missed you to now bring that handsom boy over and let's sit." She says. I grab jungkook and bring him over.
"We haven't seen you in so long jungkook how is your career going for you or are you in college?" My dad asks and he smiles.
"My career is going good. Me and my band mates are going on a world tour in the next two months. I actually wanted to come here to ask yo two a very important favor." He says and I look at him confused.
"What May that be?" My mom asks and he smiles grabbing my hand from under the table.
"Can you keep my girlfriend here with you until she has our baby? I don't want any harm to come to the two of them?" He asks with the sweetest and the most devilish smile.