twelve

GUYS IM SEEING BTS IN MAY I AM SO FUCKING EXCITED OK ANYWAYS ENJOY

Me and jungkook arrived home and were embraced by some of the other members who didn't know where we were. I saw jimin sitting by himself in the living room and walked over to the boy.
"Hey." Was all I could manage to say. He looked at me and smiled.
"Hey Y/n."
"I'm sorry this is my fault that your hurt." I sighed a small tear falling from my eye. He moves his thumb up and wipes it away.
"It's ok Y/n. I get why it was wrong for us to do what we did. You and jungkook are meant for eachother ok? Don't give up on him. I want you to be happy and I know that he will make you happy." He says and tucks a pice of hair behind my ear.
"Thank you jimin oppa." I say as he smiles back at me. I get up and wrap my arm around jungkooks bicep and lean into him while he talks to the other members.
"Y/n why are you hanging on jungkook like that? OH WAIT are you perhaps TOGETHER NOW?" Says Jin emphasizing multiple words to get the attention of other members.
"Im uhh yea I guess." I manage to get out causing the other boys to start congratulating us.
"Please don't tell anyone though. It's a secret because management said that if Y/n is dating one of us they will fire her." Says jungkook looking at the other boys in the room. They all nodded understanding completely. I sigh and inhale jungkooks scent. Everyone then disperses and goes their own way. Jungkook takes my hand and drags me to his room. He throws me on the bed and I can't help but laugh at him.
"I love you." He says as I smile. I couldn't say it back though. I wanted to but I just couldn't.
"Your crazy." I say as he crawls on top of my small form and squished me.
"OWWW YOU FAT ASS BUNNY LOOKING HEAD ASS!!" I squeal causing the boy to laugh.
"Awe I'm sorry Y/n I didn't mean to hurt you." He smiles and kisses my lips softly. I bring my hands up to his face and cup his cheeks. He separates from my face and smiles.
"When will you tell me you love me?" He asks and I feel my smile fade a little.
"When I'm ready Kookie." I say and he nods placing his head in the crook of my neck. I smile and pet his hair content with being kinda crushed.

It was about dinner time now and I had done some work for school. I looked at my phone and noticed lea had called me. I decided it would be nice to hang out with a girl. I called her and we made dinner plans for her to come over. Jin was excited to know that I was bringing a friend over.
"I'll cook extra tonight! We're feasting!!" He screams tying his pink apron around his waist. I walk over to my laptop and scroll through my work emails. I also started working on some of my homework for university. I felt a pair of eyes staring from behind me.
"Y/n you are a busy lady." Says namjion and I laugh.
"Yea I also sent you something. Please listen to it." I say and he nods. I look to my left to see taehyung and jimin playing Nari kart way to aggressively. There was a knock on the door and I got myself up and opened to see the girl I had met the other day.
"Hey lea." I say as she smiles.
"Hey girl I missed you!!" She says and embraces me on a hug. I bring her in and immediately already have to Schildgen jimin and taehyung for being rude and ignoring me.
"Turn off the game or I'll throw the console out the fucking window!" I threatened and the two immedtely complied. I heard lea laugh from behind me and when jimin got up his eyes lit up at lea. He was shook.
"Hi I'm lea." She says to the two boys and they stare until taehyung eventually says hello back.
"Hi lea I'm uh jimin." He says with a smile and hold his hand out for her. She takes it and shakes it. He smiles even wider and I lead her to the kitchen to where everyone but Yoongi was.
"Please don't scare her while I go get Yoongi!" I say leaving the girl with all the other six boys. I got to Yoongi a studio and he was in there and concentrated on his music. I walk up and pull a chair next to him and plug in head phones. I listened to what he was doing and when it got to a certain part I started adding things to the beat. Once the little demo was over he looked over and smiled.
"Your crazy talented." He says and I nod.
" I know now come on it's time for dinner." I say and grab his wrist dragging him up from his chair. We walked to the kitchen to see all the six of them laughing with lea. I smiled and sat down at my spot in between jungkook and lea.
"Thank you for having me Y/n. This is so much fun." She says and I smile. I sat there and ate feeling jungkooks hand on my thigh. The while time we ate Jin was cracking jokes and they were telling lea stories about their debut days.
"We were so broke but now sometimes I think that's why we all are so great fun for everything were given." Says namjoon and the others all nod.
"I was never a big fan but you guys really deserve everything you have. You work hard and I think that you are gonna make it big." She says and I nod smiling. I help Jin gather the dishes and we elect that jimin is on dish duty.
"I'll help to." Says lea and is hale my head.
"Your the guest you shouldn't have to wash dishes." I say as she sighs.
"I wanna talk to jimin he's a cutie." She whispers to me with the look that means please let me do it lord and I smirk letting her go help. I walk into the living room and lay down on jungkooks lap.
"Hey baby." He says as I smile touching his face.
"Hey babe." I respond and sit up to kiss his nose.
"You are such a tease. Can't keep your hand to your self during dinner." I laugh.