thirty one

I woke up early to junyoungs cries once again. He sleeps till about six before he gets hungry. I get up and make my way to his room to feed him like normal. I pick the boy up and let him latch onto me and sit there trying to wake up. Junyoung ate quickly and I was able to get him dressed and ready fast. I put the newborn in a cute onesie that would look good in pictures but keeps him warm enough for the spring weather.
"Good morning my loves." Says jungkook coming into the room as I finished dressing the newborn.
"Say good morning to daddy." I coo to the boy as he looks around eyes wide.
"Good morning junjun." Coos jungkook taking the baby from my arms.
"I'm going to shower quickly can you keep him entertained?" I ask and he nods. I walk to the bathroom and get myself into the shower and rush nervous that the baby would cry and make life hard today. Once finished I brushed my teeth and hair putting on light makeup and walking out of the bathroom. I was greeted with kook on the bed staring with the biggest smile On his face at the newborn who was looking at him fondly. Junyoung was playing with his finger holding it in his hand softly. I take my phone out to snap a quick picture of the two's once again cute interaction. I go to my dressers and find a cute outfit that matches junyoungs all black one. I wore black jeans and jungkooks black sweatshirt. I slid on my black slip ons and walked over to the two.
"Jungkook go get changed I'll watch the monster." I say picking up the baby and fixing the black the fluff on his head. I watched jungkook move around while making sounds at junyoung.
"Junyoungie why are you the cutest little boy in the whole wide world?" I say rubbing my nose to his placing a soft kiss on his head. I watch the boy move around and watch my movements. He was moving his face slightly smiling at my actions.
"Hey what about daddy? Isn't he supposed to be the cutest little boy in the world?" Whines jungkook and I laugh.
"Nope you've been replaced by this little man." I say shrugging my shoulders.
"Come on baby lets go." Says jungkook swinging the weird baby carrier thing on that we got from jin. I hand him the child and he puts him against his chest.
"Awe this is so cute." He says getting excited at the little one who is laying in his chest.
"I'll get the diaper bag." I say and grab the backpack that was in the corner of the room. I walked hand in hand with jungkook out of the apartment with our disguises on. He walks me through the city quickly making a turn where there was a car and a familiar face.
"Taehyung!" I say to the older boy embracing him in a hug.
"You got jungkookie out to work carrying the little one?" He laughs and I smile.
"Nope He was the one who offered." I say and taehyung makes a weird face.
"Funny but I have a seat in the back for him come on I'm driving you to the destination." He says and I hop into the back seat with junyoung. Jungkook tales shot gun as we start down the busy Seoul street.
"Jungkookie only has today left before he has practice again how do you think junyoungs gonna do?" He asks and I sigh.
"I'm nervous because he likes when jungkook sings to him." I say and tae nods.
"Awe jungkookie is so soft now that he's got a baby." He jokes earning a hit from jungkook.
"Hyung!" He Complains and I giggled.
"It is cute baby." I say to the boy causing him to calm down.
"Well here you guys go. I'm picking you both up later and dropping you off at the apartment right?" He says and jungkooks nods
"Thanks hyung I owe you." He says and taehyung waves the three of us off. I link my hand with jungkooks again as I have the baby swaddled against my chest using the chest carrier. We walk through a secluded park full of cherry blossoms and tons of other flowered trees.
"It's so pretty jungkook." I say admiring all the trees around me and the falling petals.
"Junyoungie look how pretty it is." I say to the little boy as he continued to lay swaddled on my chest.
"I wanted to take you here on a date at some point but we've been so busy I thought we should just take a family trip." He says rubbing the back of his neck.
"I love it jungkook I think we all needed to get out of the house to." I respond giving the boy a small kiss for reassurance. Junyoung started moving his eyes around more and as time went on started to get a little more restless.
"I think he's ready to eat." I say and jungkook nods.
"I made us food and it's in the bag along with his formula." He says pulling everything out. He quickly whisks together the formula mixture for me to feed junyoung with. So we sat under the trees admiring the scenery when we noticed an older woman walking along the path.
"Awe why aren't you you children adorable." She says walking over to us and I couldn't help but smile at the fragile looking old woman in front of me.
"Your son is handsome just like his father." She says making jungkook smile and bow slightly.
"Thank you noona." He responds earning a smile from the older woman.
"Your young parents huh? I remember that to me and my husband jaebum were young as well. We were madly in love and ran away with each other and after are court marriage I was pregnant two weeks later with my first child." She says looking at the cherry blossom trees a smile evident on her face.
"We met here at the very bench your sitting on."